Verified Expert in Design
Evan designs thoughtful digital experiences and beautiful brand aesthetics. Early in his career, he started as a branding/packaging designer for brands such as Mattel, Hasbro, Giro, and more. Quickly, he became passionate for the crossroads of art and tech which led him to digital/product design working at agencies like Huge with clients like Toyota and Hulu. Solving problems and creating beautiful, easy-to-use experiences is his cornerstone.
Senior Visual Designer
- Worked closely with strategy, UX and creative directors to design and develop advertising platforms, marketing websites, pitch-work, digital products, and more.
- Directly presented work to clients and stakeholders as well as directed and mentored younger designers.
- Acted as an art-director leading valuable projects for the agency.
- Saw the entire design process from start to finish.
- Presented and sold work to the clients and also saw the projects through to implementation.
- Worked directly with the creative director in aiding him in creating packaging and print design work for a large range of clientele such as Hasbro, Mattel, Giro, Hot Wheels, Nerf, and more.
The Maytum Company
- Designed print collateral for local companies in creating magazine ads, billboards, and a weekly newspaper.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
SUNY Fredonia - Fredonia, NY, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring