Verified Expert in Design
Ijeoma is a digital product designer with experience adding value and designing for impact across small and large teams and multiple industries, such as blockchain, fintech, payments infrastructure, SaaS, and B2C/B2B products. With a background in software engineering, she brings a diverse range of technical skills plus expertise in product thinking, design thinking, and cross-functional collaboration to take a product from idea to successful launch to match business and customer success.
Product Design Lead for a B2C Fintech Mobile Application | Bridgecard
UX Designer for a Blockchain Wealth Management Website | KIWI Technologies
Product Designer for a Decentralized Finance Mobile Crypto Wallet | Marble Wallet
Freelance Product Designer
- Worked closely with clients and brands worldwide to define user needs and achieve business goals.
- Created a design system for a learning management system to improve consistency across platforms.
- Designed an eCommerce platform for a beauty brand to solve problems with access worldwide.
Senior Product Designer
- Redesigned the mobile app experience to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improved development speed and stakeholder review by designing a UI Library that ensured consistent implementation.
- Collaborated with the CEO and lead engineer to gather critical requirements that promoted value and increased impact.
Product Design Lead
- Worked with the product manager to identify real customer problems and find innovative solutions.
- Coordinated and conducted qualitative research to identify user needs and behavior.
- Developed clear and informative UI mockups to inform the design and development process and test for usability and experience.
- Prioritized and drove our client-facing product roadmap while being involved in the development and implementation of several SaaS B2B and B2C products.
- Created, maintained, and documented consistent branding and styling standards through the design system and component library.
- Participated in planning, organizing, and conducting UX research using different methods to collect user data.
Cowrywise Financial Technology | Product Design