New York, NY, United States
Member since March 10, 2016
Jeffery is a goal-oriented product designer. He has worked on several mobile and web applications for industires in healthcare, finance, and with disruptive startups in New York City. He enjoys crafting meaningful experiences, intuitive design systems, and brand identities. He is a firm believer that good design can greatly impact and enhance the human experience.
- Co-founder/Product Designer2016 - PRESENTDigital Park
- Created the user experience for mobile and web applications as well as websites.
- Developed and built the creative concepts for mobile and web applications along with websites.
- Developed brand identity for established and new companies/brands.
- UX Designer2015 - 2016Alley Interactive
Technologies: Sketch, Slack, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML/CSS, Figma, Adobe XD, UX Pin, Flinto
- Created a cross-platform user experience for the Google DoubleClick for Publishers platform to optimize ad mapping layout for increased ad revenue and prolonged page views.
- Established UX design as the first stage of all web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
- Worked with the data science team at Alley Interactive to create user experiences that encompassed ad servers like DFP, tag management systems, analytics systems like Parse.ly, and page optimization analytics to further improve user behavior and preferences.
- Designed and created wireframes for iterative conversations with the internal team and clients.
- Created high-fidelity user interfaces and brand identity for clients.
- Developed style guides to aid in building responsive websites and applications.
- UX Designer/Business Analyst2014 - 2015Siemens Healthcare
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe InDesign
- Created user flows, user journeys, and storyboard diagrams.
- Created an icon library for mobile and large-scale web applications.
- Developed style guides that assisted in building large-scale healthcare web and mobile applications.
- Conducted usability and A/B testing with clinicians, doctors, nurses, and company stakeholders.
- Designed applications for different platforms: mobile (iOS and Android), desktop (Mac and Windows), and web applications.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders such as product, marketing, development, and customer support teams for product design and customers for user research.
- Conducted user interviews and analyzed usability testing sessions to identify the problem areas and recommended solutions to enhance the user experience of web-based applications and eCommerce websites.
- Digital Designer2011 - 2014USONA Home
Technologies: ASP.NET, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Designed in-house web marketing ideas and products for international furniture vendors.
- Curated an .ASP web back-end for SEO optimization.
- Standardized image assets using Adobe Photoshop for uploading images to the database.
- Collaborated with international suppliers on photography for branding and marketing of products.
- Web Design certificate in Front-end Development2015 - 2015New York Code and Design Academy - Philadelphia PA
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business2007 - 2011State University of New York at Buffalo - New York, NY