Verified Expert in Design
Kaushik is an experienced UX architect and UI designer. He has worked for many global IT and product heavyweights, mostly Fortune 100 companies such as Microsoft, Intel, Intuit, T-Mobile, Cisco, and more. He also has worked for numerous startups in San Francisco, Singapore, and Bangalore.
Experience Lead | Customer Care Application Expert
- Worked as one of the experience leads on customer care products (cloud and on-premise).
- Learned Agile and UX collaboration methods including backlog grooming from user experience goals.
- Defined customer research strategy and collaborated with product leadership to define the road map.
- Worked on interactive prototyping and user research.
- Defined cross-functional alignment on delivering a usage analytics framework.
Principal Interaction Design | Innovation Lead
- Led and managed innovation programs for the Center of Innovation & Experience Design.
- Was awarded an excellent work performance review form the Intuit India Development Center.
- Brought in creative synergies and evangelized a design sensitivity among different technology, product, and platform workgroups that ultimately produced delightful experiences for the customers across US and global markets (Singapore, UK, Canada, and India).
- Created customer-centered experiences for different usage contexts, roles, and delivery channels (web, mobile, and cloud).
- Used Intuit's renowned "Design for Delight" methodologies.
- Collaborated with product management to devise, design, implement, and analyze experiments.
- Conducted training and coaching for internal resources to become innovation catalysts.
Senior Lead Consultant UX
Capgemini, Inc. (HK)
- Worked as a senior lead consultant for clients in the Asia Pacific region. Engaged with HSBC global user Experience groups, located across Hong Kong, the UK, the US, and Canada.
- Worked with the HSBC customer research and knowledge management processes, contributing to the global practices and liaising with the core business team at HSBC Group.
- Created strategic customer experience projects included "Multi-channel Customer Experience Review Framework" for multiple global regions.
- Worked on other projects include global customer experience management dashboards for MIS-related balance scorecards and more.
- Contributed to management of the working relationships and project sourced from other clients such as RBS and Barclays Bank.
Media Lab Asia (Media Lab MIT)
- Worked as a part of the eDevelopment group, Media Lab MIT. Conducted contextual design research for the appropriate interface for functionally illiterate users of micro-finance systems and processes in rural India.
- Developed low-cost handheld mobile computing devices with context-specific applications and services for the local communities supporting informal banking, microenterprise and trading processes in Indian villages.
- Applied human-centered design principles and published research papers in ACM and IEEE conferences.
- Collaborated with researchers at the University of Washington, Cornell University, and the Indian Institute of Technology.
- Developed interactive prototypes and installations.
Certificate of Completion in Design Thinking for Business Innovation
University of Virginia, Darden School of Business - Charlottesville, VA, USA
Master's Degree in Communication and Interactive Design
National Institute of Design - Ahmedabad, India
Digital Product Management
Boston University Questrom School of Business
Design Thinking for Business Innovation
University of Virginia Darden School of Business