Verified Expert in Design
Konul is a UI/UX designer with 6+ years of experience. She brings a deep passion to the research process and translates the insights into intuitive UIs and customer experiences. One of her strengths is exploring alternative solutions to problems and having an open mind about what will work best. Konul continually expands her expertise in design principles, properties, environments, and goals. She brings unique value to design with a bachelor's degree in information technologies and cybernetics.
Web App for Venture Capitalists
Mobile App for an Indoor Growing System
Thomas Cook Group | A Global Travel Group
National Conservatory Music College Landing Page
- Created animations for the indoor growing system in a short amount of time using Adobe After Effects. The animations helped users better understand the product.
- Redesigned a complex CRM from Material Design to a custom design and created a design system that allowed the team to design, realize, and develop a product.
- Created a proof of concept for back-end AI software, working closely with developers to provide design input.
- Used research and insights to support CX and UX in a UK travel agency.
- Organized workshops and activities with venture capitalists' product stakeholders to collaboratively define challenges, generate ideas, and vote on them to create the basis for common solutions to move forward.
- Initiated meetups where stakeholders shared their experiences and lessons learned.
- Designed a complex web app for a government organization moving to a digital platform, which improved productivity, streamlined data sharing, and reduced data entry errors.
- Led the interview and hiring process for designers who guide potential customers to the right information, help users get the most out of products, and bring brands to life.
- Developed, mentored, and supported junior designers on a daily basis.
- Created Native iOS and Android designs for Audiobook, Port Baku Mall, customs government, and Global Forum for media development applications.
- Created the logo and official brand assets, social media, email, data visualizations, guides, blog graphics, and more, according to the brand guidelines.
- Created multi-platform graphic design and websites.
- Submitted design concepts for the National Conservatory and contributed to the final design in collaboration with the extended team.
- Participated in ERP projects as a designer and front-end developer.
- Created an e-learning management system with one-click multi-category reporting, drag and drop class scheduling and online student access to learning materials in video and audio formats.
- Participated in a cross-functional, collaborative environment across other team members and product management with a focus on customer understanding.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technologies and Cybernetics
Baku State University - Baku, Azerbaijan
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring