Austin, TX, United States
Member since August 3, 2017
Matt has over a decade of overall design experience. Since 2012, he's been working with agencies in creating award-winning digital, print, and interactive work for brands such as Patrón Tequila, IBM, Southwest Airlines, Samsung Mobile USA, Phillips 66, Citi Bank, and the Home Shopping Network.
- Senior Designer | Art Director2012 - 2019SapientRazorfish
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, PDF Decks, Pitches
- Designed award-winning digital, print, and interactive experiences for a range of large clients, including Patrón Tequila, Southwest Airlines, Samsung Mobile USA, Phillips 66, Verizon Mobile, Citi Bank, and the Home Shopping Network.
- Helped design Southwest Airlines' new eCommerce platform which generates $18.5 billion in sales annually.
- Designed and art directed the award-winning website for Patrón Tequila.
- Created detailed designs and presentations under tight timelines for new-business pitches.
- Conceptualized and designed a business’s brand and identity from the ground up.
- Freelance Designer2017 - 2017Somnio
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Designed an online demo application to show the ease-of-use for IBM’s new encryption technology.
- Worked within IBM’s Northstar web design framework and Z Systems brand palette to create an experience that lined up with their new Z product launch.
- Produced UX wireframes and UI design in a short 1.5-week time frame, including five rounds of client reviews.
- Hit the ground running, turning around the work quickly for a brand with strict design standards.
- Storyboarded animations that included iconography aligned to the brand.
- Delivered tightly-specified mobile and desktop designs to development overnight.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design2003 - 2007St. Edward's University - Austin, TX, USA