Verified Expert in Design
Rehan is an award-winning designer specializing in branding, interactive experiences, and digital twin solutions, with a deep passion for multidisciplinary creative endeavors. He has demonstrated exceptional leadership across various sectors, seamlessly merging art, design, storytelling, and technology. His expertise lies in the Jobs-to-be-Done theory and Value Proposition Design. Rehan is known for his collaborative spirit and a portfolio of award-winning work featured in global publications.
UX, UI, and Design System | Electronic Health Record System
Institute of Public Administration Australia - Re-brand
Customer and Brand Experience Designer
- Designed the developed the end-to-end UX, UI, IxD, and branding for an iOS and Android app iDO, a digital service for booking local and domestic services such as plumbers, electricians, and other skilled trades.
- Designed the end-to-end customer experience and service design for the boutique hotel El Dorado, addressing all brand touch-points from physical space to digital products across the entire customer journey.
- Addressed the pain-points of the customer experience from booking to leaving a hotel room, incorporating digital and analog booking platforms, architecture, the room interiors, experiences during their stay, food served, and many other elements.
- Designed an augmented reality-based digital Wayfinding and information app for Mathaf (The Arab Museum of Modern Arts) permanent gallery for visitors and scholars. The augmented feature incorporated videos, text, and audio.
- Designed the branding and UI of a financial dashboard for a bank on a Windows and MacOS platform.
- Designed the digital product and ecosystem of a healthcare device linked with mobile devices on iOS and Android. This was developed for people with accessibility and old age concerns needing immediate medical attention during an emergency.
User Experience Designer
- Facilitated discovery workshops, research, UX, and UI design for the order status and checkout redesign.
- Crafted design system, icons, typography, and forms for web and mobile from the ground up.
- Mapped out holistic CX, UX journey aligning with the process map for OFC.
- Designed IA, prototypes, user testing to validate ideas, and high-fidelity screens for hand-offs.
Senior UX Researcher and Designer
- Developed the strategy, research, personas, MVP, MXP, and framework design for redefining Volkswagen's retail digital experience in Australia.
- Carried out qualitative and quantitative research. Addressed pain-points during the customer journey, providing design solutions and initiatives to create engaging experiences with apps–Volkswagen Pay, Volkswagen Go, and Volkswagen Service.
- Managed the prototyping, user testing, and validating forms for Volkswagen Australia.
- Created the customer experience journey and personas through qualitative and ethnography research methodologies for British Paints Novice Painter Journey to discover new opportunities and increase market share.
- Created the UX and UI design for Business of Tomorrow by Westpack Bank.
- Carried out CX research for Australian Customer Index published by Track DDB.
- Designed the UX and UI for an eCommerce website for a natural health product. I conducted a roadmap and discover workshop, created the re-branding and visual guide, and designed the system to UI and IxD hand-offs for developers.
Senior Brand Experience Designer
Institute of Public Administration Australia
- Re-branded the IPAA and its chapters across Australia.
- Completed brand research, typography, image, communication, tone, and language design.
- Re-launched a refreshed brand for this public sector establishment, operating since 1904 in Australia.
Branding and Customer Experience Specialist
Commercial Bank of Qatar
- Developed the strategy, discovery workshop, research, UX, UI, IxD, and branding for the CB Touch mobile app. It helps the human capital division and the bank staff to perform day-to-day routine activities digitally over iOS and Android phones.
- Designed the UX, UI, IxD for an exit permit app, which helps overseas bank employees apply for their exit permit when they want to leave the country on holidays or for business-related travel.
- Developed branding and the UI for the Commercial Bank financial fact dashboard for C-level executives. It is displayed over their desktop or TV to get an overview at a glance about the bank's performance on various fronts.
- Designed the UX and UI for a responsive recruitment portal, which facilitates an easy and trackable application process for candidates. At the same time, the portal offers easy organization for the HR staff to keep applicants' information up-to-date.
- Created the learning experience, UI, IxD, and branding for Bawabah, an internal L&D learning portal.
Customer and Brand Experience Design Specialist
- Designed the customer experience and framework from research to design, prototyping, user testing, and final deliverables for digital and analog products and services.
- Designed the employee experience and framework for digital products facilitating ease of use between HR and staff.
- Developed the UX, UI, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, branding, and communication for the Naira web app.
- Developed the digital transformation of internal branding and communication, creating an entire ecosystem framework and an MVP.
- Designed the UX and UI of the microsite Be Amusing Career Fair, which helps students and candidates pursue a career in the museum sector.
- Designed the UX and UI for an internal L&D intranet.
Lausanne Project Management
- Led a team of designers in New Zealand and Australia for a Hilton and GHM resorts project in Fiji.
- Designed spatial and architectural design concepts for The Talei, resort in Fiji managed by GHM, Fiji Beach Resort and Spa, Suite 3, and Hilton Residency managed by Hilton.
- Created full fledged integrated branding, advertising and communication campaigns for the resorts’ pre-sales, launch, and promotional advertising post launch, including motion graphics, architectural rendering, and interior design.
- Executed marketing projects from conception to production and art directed photo shoots for clients.
- Designed websites, brand identity, brochures, magazines, and product packaging.
- Reviewed junior designers’ work to ensure high quality of design and production.
- Carried out projects from concept to production. I began as the sole designer for a boutique.
- Designed for a boutique set-up, including brand identity, website design, interactive CDs, magazine design, product catalogs, retail advertising, and sales promotional campaigns.
- Designed monthly product catalogs for Adidas, Mizuno, and Yamaha.
- Assisted local and national agencies on a freelance basis as a junior visualizer across Mumbai, Delhi, and Baroda.
- Established my own studio as an independent freelance designer, an individual startup studio, Strategies. Carried out projects for clients and fellow design and advertising studios in India.
- Carried out print and digital design projects for companies in Silicon Valley, USA, during the dot com boom. Designed tutorials and Flash-based animation and websites for clients in the USA and India.
- Authored various CBT CDs in Macromedia Director for Tata Mcgraw Hill publication in India.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Applied Arts with Typography
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Baroda, India
Human Computer Interface Design Certificate
Indian Institute of Technology