Senior React Developer – Full-time, Remote
About the job
Toptal developers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
About the role
We are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus might vary from: (1) developing new user-facing features using React.js, (2) translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code, (3) building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use, and (4) optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
Full Time (preferred)
Opportunities at Our Network
We need a seasoned developer with deep expertise in React.
React.js Developer To Lead Front-end Development
We're building out a new version of our web application and need a top React.
React.js Engineer Needed For MVP Of Early Stage Start-up
We are an early stage insurance technology company and our mission is to provide simple, affordable financial security.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the screening process look like?
Why do I have to go through screening?
How long does the process take?
How does Toptal make money?
How much can I earn?
Does Toptal take a cut from the hourly rate I set?
How many projects can I take on at one time?
I have multiple skills and am interested in working on projects that can utilize the different skill sets
I’m interested in a new project but I don’t have the exact skill required.
Interested in this opportunity?