Product Manager2019 - 2021Apple
- Collected stakeholder requirements to lock down the scope and write software product specifications for Apple.com and Apple Store App.
- Worked with design, engineering, content, and ops teams to launch products for hundreds of millions of users around the world.
- Managed the product roadmap and project scope of work.
Product Manager2017 - 2019Wynd Technologies
- Led a team of seven to create two new home environment IoT devices: Wynd Halo and Wynd Home Purifier.
- Oversaw the marketing effort to launch an IoT device on Kickstarter and raised $916,644 towards the manufacturing of new products.
- Gathered stakeholder requirements, conducted market research, analyzed existing product usage, and worked with users to craft a one-year product roadmap and specifications for product features.
- Shipped three products using agile methodologies to launch: Air Bubbles mobile, Air Bubbles macOS, and What’s in Your Air website.
Product Manager2017 - 2017Ohana
- Designed, managed the development, and launched an iOS app to simplify communication for the elderly (like Whatsapp for grandparents).
- Interviewed the elderly to understand their biggest hurdles in using modern technology.
- Applied findings to craft an intuitive user experience that is usable for 90% of tested users within five minutes.
- Led a team of seven designers, marketers, and developers to acquire users and improve the app over time.
Product Manager2015 - 2017Expedia
- Led a six-person product development team utilizing agile methodologies and human-centered design through the ideation, prototyping, user testing, and development life cycle to launch internally.
- Conducted market and competitive analysis in the travel mobile app space to determine market gaps to fill by creating an app that specializes in personalized packaged flight and hotel booking.
- Created user personas, product specifications, and app wireframes based on user needs identified during surveys, user interviews, and team meetings analyzing the data.
- Balanced user and Expedia stakeholder requirements to create an on-time and on-budget product.