Senior Product Manager2018 - PRESENTMVP Factory
- Created comprehensive product backlogs; including the generation of user stories, state machine diagrams, RESTful API specs, and microservice architecture.
- Ruthlessly prioritized roadmaps; scoped minimum viable products to fit 2-to-3 month launch targets.
- Prepared milestone plans and present to clients.
- Communicated progress to investors, internal stakeholders, and C-level management; used data modeling and queries to present insights.
- Ran one-week sprint cycles: including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and client demos..
- Managed a remote Agile squad of developers, designers, and QA across multiple time zones (eight people).
- Coordinated multi-platform launches for iOS, Android, and the web.
Product Lead2016 - 2018Anduin Transactions
- Set longterm product roadmaps for multiple products in the suite; this included data rooms, doc parsing, eSignatures, workflows, deal analytics, and insights.
- Presented the product vision and roadmap to the team, board of directors, and external stakeholders.
- Was promoted from product expert to product lead; managed a team of product experts, product operations, and legal analysts (six people).
- Owned features end to end from customer interviews, flow diagramming, wireframing, prototyping, user story creation, testing, launch, user support, to iterations.
- Acquired our first enterprise customers during my tenure as a product lead.
Product Director2014 - 2016MySQUAR
- Oversaw and was responsible for the product roadmap during growth and monetization stages.
- Within 18 months had approximately a significant percentage of Myanmar’s online population signed up on the app; had six figures worth of daily active users (actual numbers are NDA).
- Tripled the average session duration by releasing a public feed split by communities.
- Used SQL queries and spotted a low success rate in the signup and ran street-usability testing to understand the problem; designed and implemented a new sign up flow; signup success increased by a significant percentage.
- Was promoted from product manager to product director to manage a team of six (PMs, designers, and QAs).
- Worked on a product that had great success which led to the first IPO for a Myanmar-focused tech company.
Co-founder2009 - 2014Sunshower Games
- Developed a physics game engine; including a smooth slope detection for Bézier curves.
- Acquired game advertising sponsorships ranging from: $1,500 to $30,000.
- Accepted into SFU Venture Connect incubator and Bootup Labs Vancouver.