Product Lead2016 - 2020Apitat
- Owned product for an Ethereum blockchain-based loyalty iOS/Android application (developed for Emaar), spanning retail, hospitality, and real estate integrations, and brought the product from ideation to launch.
- Launched the world’s first ‘tokenized securities exchange’ (DSTOQ) on iOS and Android, using the Stellar Lumens blockchain network for order fulfillment resulting in a $750k seed funding investment from Stellar.
- Led a team of eight (remote Agile squad of developers, designers, and QA remotely across multiple time zones).
Product Lead2016 - 2018Anduin Transactions
- Launched a venture capital deal-making workflow from ideation to acquiring the first enterprise client (VC Firm, $XXMM).
- Implemented an agile process for teams working across a suite of products for VC (venture capital) firms: data rooms, doc parsing, e-signatures, workflows, deal analytics, and insights, resulting in +XX% in bi-weekly successful deployments.
- Managed a team of six (product experts, product operations, and legal analysts).
Product Director2014 - 2016MySQUAR
- Led design sprints. Designed two competing versions of a core feature, and ran multivariate tests to decide the winner. The feature went on to become the core feature of the app substantially increasing average session duration.
- Responsible for the product roadmap during growth and monetization stages.
- Within 18 months had approximately 10% of Myanmar’s online population signed up on the app. Had X00,000+ daily active users.
- Tripled average session duration by releasing a public feed split by communities.
- Spotted (through data queries) a downtrend in sign up success. Ran street-usability testing to discover flaws in sign-up. After fixing the issue, signup success increased +45%.
- Promoted from product manager to product director to manage a team of six (PMs, designers, and QA).
- Worked as a product lead to the first IPO for a Myanmar focused tech company.
Co-founder2009 - 2014Sunshower Games
- Developed a physics game engine; including a smooth slope detection for Bézier curves.
- Acquired game advertising sponsorships ranging from: $1,500 to $30,000.
- Accepted into SFU Venture Connect incubator and Bootup Labs Vancouver.