Head of Product2018 - 2019Family Insights Group
- Served as the area leader of the technology arm of Family Insights Group including development teams and developer operations.
- Reviewed and analyzed updated product analytics within Amplitude, Appsflyer, and Firebase.
- Partook in scrum ceremonies (stand-ups, sprint planning, retros) with the development team for the next period of priorities.
- Worked with tech lead on formulating user stories with well-thought acceptance criteria.
- Performed quantitative and qualitative research to develop delightful customer experiences.
- Developed wireframes using Balsamiq for mobile application and web application UI guidance.
Product Owner2016 - 2018FCM Travel Solutions
- Implemented and executed stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Led and facilitated workshops around the assessment, planning, and design of sprints and iterations; ensuring stakeholder goals are always at the forefront of all product strategy and development.
- Formulated and maintained quarterly strategic roadmaps for the mid-office platform using ad-hoc product management tools.
- Frequently interviewed end users to obtain consistent and regular feedback.
- Groomed product backlog and developed user stories with robust acceptance criteria.
- Utilized market research and analysis to anticipate changes in market dynamics/models and adapt the mid-office platform accordingly, providing research-driven recommendations to stakeholders.
Systems Team Leader2016 - 2017The Infinity Group
- Implemented the scrum framework resulting in 20% faster feature deliveries.
- Inspired a shared vision with the team and provided consistent direction.
- Performed regular one-on-ones with team members to foster team member professional development aspirations.
- Managed technology financials including capex and opex expenditures.
- Participated in answering support queries for system usage.
Product Owner2015 - 2016The Infinity Group
- Provided strategic system vision and direction to the business.
- Provided leadership to retail partners and within the business where required.
- Ensured continuous system enhancement delivery maintained optimum levels.
- Maintained financials including capex and opex expenditure and budget forecasting and management.
- Analyzed and assessed market and competition, devising strategies to maintain a competitive edge.