Product Management Consultant2019 - PRESENTStri.ml
- Helped business executives and startup founders to enact their vision into pragmatic product initiatives.
- Defined product requirements and solution architectures for MVP experiments and growth stages.
- Helped build teams that were in line with the company's objectives and supervised delivery.
- Defined customer discovery and validation strategies prioritizing four types of customer interviews: exploratory interview, validation interview, satisfaction oriented interview, and efficiency interview.
- Set competition analysis procedures with a focus on the product team, the customer base, design, brand and speed of execution.
- Established growth, retention, engagement, user happiness, and revenue metrics.
- Conceived of feedback loops to control the strategic direction of product development.
Founder | Chief Product Officer2014 - 2019PARKING+PLUS
- Defined and built a complete software suite (mobile apps, website and back office) sold in seven countries on four continents.
- Built a team of 15 talents and an ecosystem of more than 20 suppliers (third-party software systems and hardware providers).
- Raised money from investors.
- Opened and managed business accounts in Latin America, the United States, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Spearheaded three acceleration/incubation programs in Poland, Romania, and France.
- Won the award "Best IoT startup for business" in Romania (2015).
- Was invited (out of 2,000 worldwide startups) to join the French Tech Ticket program in Paris for one year.
Member of the Innovation Group2012 - 2019Cluj IT Cluster
- Developed smart specialization strategies for cities in Romania.
- Evangelized and framed open-data methodologies.
- Strengthened the positioning of Cluj-Napoca as a leading tech hub in Eastern Europe by actively involving in national and international conferences and networking events, delivering keynotes or acting as a panelist on topics related to competitions, smart cities, and the automotive industry.
- Conceived of educational curricula for ITC undergraduate students in Romania in line with the market needs and technological trends.
Country Ambassador2017 - 2018Revolut
- Helped the company with their go-to-market strategy implementation in Romania, evangelizing the amazing product that made Revolut a unicorn.
Presales Engineering Manager | Client Executive | Delivery Manager2010 - 2014PitechPlus
- Improved the bid-to-win ratio of the company by 20% and helped the sales team close a total of $15 million in contracts in three years.
- Managed a selective portfolio of strategic customers: Publicis Groupe, Renault, Adecco, World Customs Organization, and TF1 on both fixed-price and Agile contractual frameworks.
- Led a delivery unit of 35 technical talents coaching talents on Agile methodologies.
- Led hand-over procedures for projects of different sizes and different stages, successfully ramping up new engineering teams.
- Managed the successful transition of several projects from waterfall to Scrum.
Assistant Professor2012 - 2013Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
- Taught software engineering fundamentals and object-oriented programming principles using Java.
- Combined insights from the tech industry with the best theoretical practices to give students meaningful examples and project ideas.
- Mentored and coached graduate students concerning their software engineering career paths.
Software Developer2008 - 2010Business Logic Systems
- Developed enterprise software platforms for mobile telecommunication operators such as Vodafone and Telstra.
- Participated in the conception of highly-scalable platform architecture design, the team was in charge of the largest Microsoft SQL database in the world at that time.