Senior Solutions Manager Intelligent Apps and Services2018 - 2019CloudMade
- Used machine learning and human-centered design to create native iOS and Android apps for travelers and commuters, supporting clients in the automotive industry to build up valuable, user-centered offerings.
- Oversaw the product team and all aspects of product development for intelligent mobility apps, including product vision, strategy, and profitability. This included full P&L responsibility.
- Authored a vision-and-strategy paper in my first 100 days in the role which included a market-and-customer analysis, user research, strategic analysis, and review of current needs and capabilities.
- Leveraged excellent team management to ensure that the team possessed a clear product vision aligned with the organizational strategy, resulting in markedly improved morale in just four months.
- Corrected courses to get solutions on track; took a product from an underdeveloped demonstrator to a production-ready app which resulted in their first-ever App Store release.
- Defined the product vision and strategy as well as a 12-month roadmap of epics.
Innovation and Digitization Consultant2016 - 2018Freelance Consulting
- Provided coaching and consulting on design thinking and the Agile methodology to clients across a broad range of industries as well as acted as the product owner in software development projects.
- Aligned employees and consultants from different consultancies on a common goal using Agile methods which brought the project from concept to successful cloud launch in under six months.
- Designed and delivered a workflow tool helping internal project managers decide, and prepare to bring projects into the cloud—reducing the cycle time from several months to two weeks.
- Designed and implemented communication strategy for their introduction of to the cloud—engaging thousands of employees via the website, blog, and open talks.
Product Manager2013 - 2015IDEO
- Defined the product strategy and led a product team, ensuring the stability of customer cloud implementations and customer support.
- Joined conversations with clients at least weekly to explain the technology and listen to feedback.
- Received a very high customer satisfaction rate regarding the product, with more than 70% of the customers signing long-term contracts after the initial pilot.
- Earned an extremely high user satisfaction rate with a typical Net Promoter Score of >50.
- Ensured the stability, safety, and security of client implementations by setting up and leading compliance, information security, and customer support activities—successfully passing compliance checks and penetration tests from industry leaders.
- Leveraged my background in corporate environments to create an enterprise SaaS product from scratch that was marketed and sold to several prestigious companies.
- Established a dedicated business development function and led the team’s growth efforts.
- Implemented a CRM tool, created standard terms and contracts, and developed an off-the-shelf pricing scheme, enabling the successful scale-up of business development to IDEO consultants.
- Fostered strategic client relationships—earning renewed licensing contracts and attracting new consulting business.
Innovation Project Manager2007 - 2013Deutsche Bank
- Led several innovation initiatives that were focused on supporting an innovation culture and engaging employees. Ultimately led a collaborative innovation function at Deutsche Bank Group.
- Successfully introduced collaborative innovation to Deutsche Bank Group engaging thousands of employees in creative and collaborative problem-solving.
- Awarded with the Deutsche Bank GTO RARE Award for exceptional performance.
- Constructed an idea management platform for Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations.
- Built the first innovation lab for Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations.