Founder2015 - PRESENTPrickril Consulting
- Improved the effectiveness of product management function at global technology companies.
- Delivered product management training and certification publicly and in-house for clients.
- Delivered an assessment framework to derive a maturity score for product management organizations.
- Helped organizations scale their approach to Agile, including defining portfolio process.
- Developed job descriptions, job hierarchies, and competency models for product management.
Director, Product and Solution Management, New Business Incubation2012 - 2014AGT International
- Defined process for evaluating new business opportunities using Lean and Agile principles.
- Consulted innovators on gated "Innovation Process" to coach them through the phases.
- Liaised between New Business Incubation Group and Advanced Technology Group to ensure opportunity/technology fit.
- Provided coaching for product managers in technology group to ensure strategic planning and execution.
Solution Manager, Urban Safety and Security2011 - 2012AGT International
- Defined strategy for urban security offerings.
- Defined solution details, including products to be developed, capabilities to be acquired and required services offerings.
- Led product ownership discipline as part of a highly successful roll-out of Agile development.
- Presented to corporate and government leaders sharing urban security vision and capabilities.
- Defined value propositions and messaging for marketing and sales collateral.
Lead Product Manager, BPM and BAM2006 - 2011SAP AG
- Established product management discipline in SAP's technology stack, SAP Netweaver.
- Delivered version 1 of an enterprise business process management platform (NetWeaver BPM).
- Piloted “design partner councils”, close design collaboration programs with internal and external customers and systems integrators.
- Responsible for engagement with SAP Research on BPM and BAM topics, including prioritizing research topics and defining the engagement model.
- Consistently selected for Top Talent program.
Senior Program Manager, Business Process Management, Office Business Applications2006 - 2006Microsoft Corporation
- Owned business process management strategy and features in Microsoft’s Office-centric composite application platform, “LOBi”.
- Implemented end-to-end (E2E) scenario methodology to drive functional requirements on LOBi v1 release.
- Defined patented technology integrating Microsoft Office with SAP ERP data.
Senior Program Manager, Connected Systems Division2003 - 2006Microsoft Corporation
- Served as the functional owner of BizTalk Windows SharePoint Services adapter.
- Managed the product for an incubation project developing business process modeling tools for knowledge workers.
- Developed functionally-oriented business process meta-model and associated tooling.
- Developed new, innovative approach to constraint-based workflow modeling to support adaptive workflow and facilitate gradual adoption of business process management.
Founder2002 - 2003Exadyne Corporation
- Developed directory management tools for global companies.
Product Manager, Workflow Solutions2000 - 2002IBM/Lotus
- Defined and shipped the first IBM version of an acquired workflow tool.
- Represented product with industry analysts and at trade shows worldwide.
- Developed solutions building blocks designed to accelerate adoption of Lotus Workflow by existing and potential customers and partners.
- Piloted instructor-led courseware for Lotus Workflow in English and Portuguese.
Senior Consultant/Solution Architect1997 - 2000IBM/Lotus Consulting (Brazil)
- Served as a member of the team launching consulting services in Latin America/Brazil.
- Delivered a Web-based procurement application processing millions of dollars in employee requisitions for one of the world’s largest petroleum companies. Considered an expert in the Americas on the integration of Domino with SAP.
- Architected and delivered complex collaborative solutions for some of Brazil’s largest companies, including the state-owned oil company and Brazil’s largest media company.
- Developed an application framework that significantly reduced project delivery time and increased solution quality and supportability.