Co-founder2019 - PRESENTlebox.wine
- Moved from the idea to the first order in four months, building the site, arranging payments, and marketing.
- Led the development of the business model, market validation, and offering definition.
- Led the site's development, the integration with a payment processor, email campaigns management, and more.
Co-founder2019 - PRESENTcareer.pm
- Implemented a scalable remote coaching framework for PMs at all levels.
- Personally coached tens of product managers and aspiring product managers.
- Built a collection of career development resources including self-paced learning paths, online courses, and topic briefings.
- Coached B2B and B2C startups on product discovery, business model definition, and go-to-market strategy.
Founder2015 - PRESENTPrickril Consulting
- Improved the effectiveness of product management functions at global technology companies.
- Provided product management training and certification publicly and in-house for clients.
- Delivered an assessment framework to derive a maturity score for product management organizations.
- Helped organizations scale their approach to Agile, including defining portfolio process.
- Developed job descriptions, job hierarchies, and competency models for product management.
- Designed, recorded, and edited large, complex video courses.
Director, Product and Solution Management, New Business Incubation2012 - 2014AGT International
- Defined process for evaluating new business opportunities using Lean and Agile principles.
- Consulted innovators on gated "Innovation Process" to coach them through the phases.
- Liaised between New Business Incubation Group and Advanced Technology Group to ensure opportunity and technology fit.
- Provided coaching for product managers in the technology group to ensure strategic planning and execution.
Solution Manager, Urban Safety and Security2011 - 2012AGT International
- Defined strategy for new urban security offerings based on existing assets and competencies. Validated business model and opportunity.
- Defined solution details, including products to be developed, capabilities to be acquired and required services offerings.
- Led product ownership discipline as part of a highly successful roll-out of Agile development.
- Presented to corporate and government leaders sharing urban security vision and capabilities.
- Defined value propositions and messaging for marketing and sales collateral.
Lead Product Manager, BPM and BAM2006 - 2011SAP AG
- Established product management discipline in SAP's technology stack, SAP Netweaver.
- Delivered version one of an enterprise business process management platform called NetWeaver for business process management(BPM).
- Piloted design partner councils, performed close design collaboration programs with internal and external customers and systems integrators.
- Engaged with SAP Research on BPM and BAM topics, prioritizing research topics and defining the engagement model.
- Consistently selected for Top Talent program, which included access to mentors and advanced training.
Senior Program Manager, Business Process Management, Office Business Applications2006 - 2006Microsoft Corporation
- Owned business process management strategy and features in Microsoft’s Office-centric composite application platform, “LOBi”.
- Implemented end-to-end (E2E) scenario methodology to drive functional requirements on LOBi v1 release.
- Defined patented technology integrating Microsoft Office with SAP ERP data.
Senior Program Manager, Connected Systems Division2003 - 2006Microsoft Corporation
- Served as the functional owner of BizTalk Windows SharePoint Services adapter.
- Managed the product for an incubation project developing business process modeling tools for knowledge workers.
- Developed functionally-oriented business process meta-model and associated tooling.
- Developed new, innovative approach to constraint-based workflow modeling to support adaptive workflow and facilitate gradual adoption of business process management.
Founder2002 - 2003Exadyne Corporation
- Developed directory management tools for global companies.
Product Manager, Workflow Solutions2000 - 2002IBM/Lotus
- Defined and shipped the first IBM version of an acquired workflow tool.
- Represented product with industry analysts and at trade shows worldwide.
- Developed solutions building blocks designed to accelerate adoption of Lotus Workflow by existing and potential customers and partners.
- Piloted instructor-led courseware for Lotus Workflow in English and Portuguese.
Senior Consultant/Solution Architect1997 - 2000IBM/Lotus Consulting (Brazil)
- Served as a member of the team launching consulting services in Latin America/Brazil.
- Delivered a Web-based procurement application processing millions of dollars in employee requisitions for one of the world’s largest petroleum companies. Considered an expert in the Americas on the integration of Domino with SAP.
- Architected and delivered complex collaborative solutions for some of Brazil’s largest companies, including the state-owned oil company and Brazil’s largest media company.
- Developed an application framework that significantly reduced project delivery time and increased solution quality and supportability.