Senior Product Manager for B2B2C IoT Platform for Home Energy Management2016 - 2019E.ON
- Led the MVP of E.ON See (the firm’s first-ever large-scale consumer IoT product) from design, development, and release to thousands of customers in the UK, complying with all regulatory requirements on budget under a tight timeline of six months.
- Led E.ON's Home (Red Dot Design Award-winning multi-tenant B2B2C IoT-platform for home energy management) - from ideation, vision definition, business modeling, prototyping, design, and development through to roll-out in E.ON's regional units.
- Set up from scratch and managed the 30+ sized product team comprising of UI and UX designers, software developers, software testers, hardware testers, and cloud architects behind E.ON See and E.ON Home.
- Held budget responsibility for over €3 million, and worked closely with procurement in the selection and management of external suppliers.
- Defined the product road-map, owned the product backlog, led user research, user interface design, agile product development, and quality assurance. Defined and monitored product experiments.
- Worked together with the engineering team in breaking down business requirements into technical tasks, estimated and tracked their implementation, and signed-off continual architectural and infrastructural decisions.
- Evangelized the product in trade shows and conferences.
Product Manager2014 - 2016ATOSS Software AG
- Played a key role in the complete UX revamp of the core product across web and mobile platforms.
- Served as product owner of all reporting functionalities of the product.
- Formalized design thinking processes within the organization.
- Served as the key interface between technology, sales, and marketing departments of the organization.
Innovation Consultant2014 - 2014Accuracy
- Delivered consulting services on the topic of innovation in transaction advisory services.
- Carried out academic research and interviewed C-level executives across industries.
- Drove organizational change within Accuracy's international branches.
Music Producer2012 - 2013Self-employed
- Composed, arranged, recorded, mixed, and mastered music for independent artists.
- Produced scores for video games and films.
- Produced music content for teasers and promotional videos.
Marketing Executive2011 - 2012Aspire Systems
- Positioned the firm as a thought-leader on SaaS amongst other outsourced product development companies, attracting software vendors wishing to migrate to SaaS model.
- Served as campaign manager for three of the firm's twelve service offerings.
- Eliminated 80% efforts in webinar delivery and doubled audience engagement.
Senior Software Engineer2009 - 2011Aspire Systems
- Awarded "Innovator of the Year 2010" by the CEO for the conception, design, and development of Aspire's proprietary software platform that cuts time-to-market of new software products by at least 3 months.
- Led local and distributed software-development teams for large corporations, small businesses, and startups as clients.
- Trained new software developers joining the organization.