Program Manager2021 - PRESENTCognizant
- Led new microservices development in the renowned retail industry.
- Managed, as a project manager, timelines and budget, communicated project status to stakeholders regularly, managed dependencies, and allocated resources.
- Managed multiple projects under my portfolio as a program manager.
- Acted as a scrum master, managing all dependencies with external teams, organizing Jira boards, and facilitating scrum ceremonies.
Program Manager2021 - 2021OneSpan
- Planned and led the product rollout right from code cut-off (developer) through multiple environments (QA, pre-Sandbox, Sandbox) to production.
- Facilitated phase gate meetings to obtain stakeholder consensus on Sandbox and production go/no-go.
- Conducted cross-functional meetings to bring together developers, quality analysts, and DevOps (deployment team) to tackle impediments to ensure a smooth rollout of product release.
- Ensured products were released as per the corporate roadmap.
- Developed communication management plan and communicated the project status to stakeholders.
Software Project Manager2019 - 2021Videri
- Trained multiple teams on Agile methodology (Scrum and Kanban framework). Transformed teams from Waterfall to Hybrid and then to Agile.
- Led software development projects (development and integration of back end and front end). Led mobile application projects (iOS, Android) and released to respective app stores.
- Led end-to-end new product development from discovery phase to requirements gathering, design, development, testing, maintenance, and support.
- Facilitated all sprint ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, mid-sprint checkpoints, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, release planning and product demonstrations).
- Developed comprehensive project documentation such as detailed project plan, schedules, estimates, Gantt charts, and timely status reports.
- Set up change management processes. Managed scope change requests with proper impact analysis.
- Tracked project performance and compared against KPI (CPI, SPI, sprint velocities) and also against project success criteria.
- Managed and responded to client requests.
- Developed a communication management plan. Facilitated timely project status meetings to communicate to stakeholders.
Project Manager2016 - 2019Purolator
- Implemented enterprise-wide digitalization solutions such as SAP Ariba, electronic signature solutions, digital invoice management systems, and document management systems.
- Secured savings of $500,000 annually by digitalization (reducing paper usage and storage space).
- Conducted requirements elicitation sessions with business stakeholders. Translated business requirements into functional/non functional, system security service-level architectural support requirements.
- Led complicated RFP's. Evaluated RFP responses. Organized vendor presentations, led contract negotiations, awarded contract to vendor. Managed vendor and monitored vendor performance.
- Drafted project documentation such as project charter, SOW, communication management plan, executive presentations, contracts, RAID logs, Gantt charts, WBS and project schedule, business case, project proposal, and release and transition plans.
- Managed product development and led user acceptance testing. Prepared training manuals and facilitated training sessions.
Associate Project Manager2014 - 2015Syncup Technologies
- Managed software upgrades and migration projects for banking institutions. This project included migration of OS, browser, and software versions on various hardware devices.
- Drafted standard operating procedures and trained new team members to efficiently carry out migration activities.
- Developed project dashboards for both executives and managers in MS Excel to monitor project performance.
- Allocated and managed resources to successfully complete projects on time and within projects.
- Created detailed project documents including work plans, schedules, stakeholder management plan, communication plan, change logs, risk log, and escalation processes.