Program/Project Manager and Scrum Master2021 - 2022Zipari
- Managed five external client projects for healthcare clients, spread throughout the USA, using Zipari's healthcare products. Used Jira to track and address defects, change requests, and admin tasks. Overlapped with US time zones.
- Managed tasks for the Zipari client support team using Jira Kanban.
- Co-managed a 9-month program for the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) that included around 15 clients. Worked with the project managers from each project. Implemented lessons learned from the previous year's AEP.
Project Manager2020 - 2020Naico
- Led multiple scrum teams of 20+ members to deliver a multi-phase implementation of a responsive web app for a healthcare startup right from product discovery through MVP through post-delivery support.
- Worked in a scrum team to deliver an MVP for a TikTok-like application for a popular TikToker with a million followers.
- Started and led the RPA practice; automated a manual payroll process and reduced efforts by 75%.
- Coached the PMO team in adopting true Scrum processes and advanced Jira features. Created documentation on creating custom Jira workflows.
- Coached and mentored on IT, programming, and testing concepts and processes to inmates at Persevere, a US-based NGO/NPO that helps justice-involved individuals reintegrate with and become productive members of society.
- Led a more than the ten-member team as a product manager to build an internal employee rewards mobile app. Managed the product backlog.
- Created and maintained documents WRT project management (PMP, risk register, change control register, etc.), functional requirements, requirements traceability matrix, architecture and high-level technical specifications, and HIPAA compliance.
Project Delivery Head2017 - 2018CogniCor
- Led a team of 50+ members to deliver large-scale, complex artificial intelligence solutions using Scrum methodology to international and national customers in the banking, insurance, and IT support domains.
- Collaborated in technology directions and identified areas of growth while increasing annual revenues more than two-fold.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy to manage agile program delivery and organizational adoption, talent development, and leadership effectiveness.
- Collaborated with a diverse set of stakeholders (business units, functional groups, consultants, vendors, external agencies) on matters relating to systems for establishing, implementing, and improving proprietary product solutions.
- Implemented open-source tools to manage project performance—resulting in huge savings.
- Created and managed documentation in areas of project management, and FAQ, and quick references for end users.
Director of Operations2016 - 2016eVero
- Handled the end-to-end delivery of web and mobile (Android, iOS) projects to support the in-house suite of products using agile methodologies.
- Led a team of 30+ members consisting of developers and testers.
- Provided level-two post-production support during extended business hours. Coached resources to do effective support.
- Conducted training in Jira for agile project management and post-production support. Provided documentation in this area.
- Identified and documented inefficiencies and suggested solutions and best practices for various processes.
Project Manager2015 - 2016UNI-B Solutions
- Built the Indian entity from the ground up of a US-based IT product startup with a PaaS solution (Unity platform).
- Delivered key projects using Agile techniques in aviation, construction, education, and energy industries.
- Identified, conceptualized, and documented technical approaches for various business scenarios and challenges.
- Trained resources on agile and scrum methodologies.
- Provided technical directions, solutions, and troubleshooting assistance.
Project Manager2012 - 2015Nielsen
- Oversaw a ten-member BI team to deliver reporting and dashboard solutions to internal and external clients.
- Managed the scope, schedule, quality, cost, resources, and risk. Created documentation for these areas.
- Participated in architecture and solution design. Provided technical expertise and mentoring to team members.
- Established and implemented operating procedures; monitored and evaluated operational effectiveness; and, maintained reporting standards. Created documentation for these areas.
Project Manager2011 - 2012Guidehouse
- Managed projects to deliver multiple BI reports and aggregated data sets for internal and external clients.
- Built and managed a four-member BI team from scratch.
- Performed hands-on technical tasks and provided technical expertise.
- Streamlined processes for submission of new requirements, bugs, development, testing, and UAT.
- Set up and implemented Pentaho, a leading open-source BI, and ETL tool from scratch. Created documentation on installation and technical specifications.
Lead Developer2010 - 2010BlackBerry
- Managed a six-member business intelligence team to provide reporting solutions integrated with RIM's SAP end-user environment.
- Created and managed estimates for scope, time, and effort.
- Provided technical expertise for the development, migration, and upgrade of reports, dashboards, and user support.
Lead Developer2009 - 2010BMC
- Led onsite and offshore teams to develop reports for the client's global professional services group using Scrum methodology.
- Elicited and analyzed functional requirements, and created technical specification documentation.
- Provided technical expertise and user/customer support.
Lead Consultant2007 - 2009Goldman Sachs (Contract)
- Managed business intelligence projects to deliver reporting solutions for business-critical applications.
- Used Waterfall methodology to manage the entire SDLC—overseeing the scope, schedule, and cost.
- Provided technical expertise for report development and testing, migrations, application security, user administration, and monitoring batch process/ETL jobs.
- Provided training, documentation, and 24/7 support for reports and application.
BI Developer and Business Analyst2000 - 2007Chase
- Fulfilled developer contract roles with various clients (JP Morgan Chase, Biogen Idec, Fair Isaac, Comcast, ADP, Medtronic, and Intelsat).
- Worked on various business intelligence, analytics, data warehousing, and database tools.
- Worked as a business analyst, conducted training, and wrote documentation.
- Provided call center support for BI reports and analytics.