Project Manager2020 - 2020Naico
- Led multiple scrum teams of 20+ members to deliver a multi-phase implementation of a responsive web app for a healthcare startup right from product discovery through MVP through post-delivery support.
- Worked in a scrum team to deliver an MVP for a TikTok-like application for a popular TikToker with a million followers.
- Started and led the RPA practice; automated a manual payroll process and reduced efforts by 75%.
- Coached the PMO team in adopting true Scrum processes and advanced Jira features. Created documentation on creating custom Jira workflows.
- Coached and mentored on IT, programming, and testing concepts and processes to inmates at Persevere, a US-based NGO/NPO that helps justice-involved individuals reintegrate with and become productive members of society.
- Led a more than the ten-member team as a product manager to build an internal employee rewards mobile app. Managed the product backlog.
- Created and maintained documents WRT project management (PMP, risk register, change control register, etc.), functional requirements, requirements traceability matrix, architecture and high-level technical specifications, and HIPAA compliance.
Project Delivery Head2017 - 2018CogniCor
- Led a team of 50+ members to deliver large-scale, complex artificial intelligence solutions using Scrum methodology to international and national customers in the banking, insurance, and IT support domains.
- Collaborated in technology directions and identified areas of growth while increasing annual revenues more than two-fold.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy to manage agile program delivery and organizational adoption, talent development, and leadership effectiveness.
- Collaborated with a diverse set of stakeholders (business units, functional groups, consultants, vendors, external agencies) on matters relating to systems for establishing, implementing, and improving proprietary product solutions.
- Implemented open-source tools to manage project performance—resulting in huge savings.
- Created and managed documentation in areas of project management, and FAQ, and quick references for end users.
Director of Operations2016 - 2016eVero
- Handled the end-to-end delivery of web and mobile (Android, iOS) projects to support the in-house suite of products using agile methodologies.
- Led a team of 30+ members consisting of developers and testers.
- Provided level-two post-production support during extended business hours. Coached resources to do effective support.
- Conducted training in Jira for agile project management and post-production support. Provided documentation in this area.
- Identified and documented inefficiencies and suggested solutions and best practices for various processes.
Project Manager2015 - 2016UNI-B Solutions
- Built the Indian entity from the ground up of a US-based IT product startup with a PaaS solution (Unity platform).
- Delivered key projects using Agile techniques in aviation, construction, education, and energy industries.
- Identified, conceptualized, and documented technical approaches for various business scenarios and challenges.
- Trained resources on agile and scrum methodologies.
- Provided technical directions, solutions, and troubleshooting assistance.
Project Manager2012 - 2015Nielsen
- Oversaw a ten-member BI team to deliver reporting and dashboard solutions to internal and external clients.
- Managed the scope, schedule, quality, cost, resources, and risk. Created documentation for these areas.
- Participated in architecture and solution design. Provided technical expertise and mentoring to team members.
- Established and implemented operating procedures; monitored and evaluated operational effectiveness; and, maintained reporting standards. Created documentation for these areas.
Project Manager2011 - 2012Guidehouse
- Managed projects to deliver multiple BI reports and aggregated data sets for internal and external clients.
- Built and managed a four-member BI team from scratch.
- Performed hands-on technical tasks and provided technical expertise.
- Streamlined processes for submission of new requirements, bugs, development, testing, and UAT.
- Set up and implemented Pentaho, a leading open-source BI, and ETL tool from scratch. Created documentation on installation and technical specifications.
Lead Developer2010 - 2010BlackBerry
- Managed a six-member business intelligence team to provide reporting solutions integrated with RIM's SAP end-user environment.
- Created and managed estimates for scope, time, and effort.
- Provided technical expertise for the development, migration, and upgrade of reports, dashboards, and user support.
Lead Developer2009 - 2010BMC
- Led onsite and offshore teams to develop reports for the client's global professional services group using Scrum methodology.
- Elicited and analyzed functional requirements, and created technical specification documentation.
- Provided technical expertise and user/customer support.
Lead Consultant2007 - 2009Goldman Sachs (Contract)
- Managed business intelligence projects to deliver reporting solutions for business-critical applications.
- Used Waterfall methodology to manage the entire SDLC—overseeing the scope, schedule, and cost.
- Provided technical expertise for report development and testing, migrations, application security, user administration, and monitoring batch process/ETL jobs.
- Provided training, documentation, and 24/7 support for reports and application.
BI Developer and Business Analyst2000 - 2007Chase
- Fulfilled developer contract roles with various clients (JP Morgan Chase, Biogen Idec, Fair Isaac, Comcast, ADP, Medtronic, and Intelsat).
- Worked on various business intelligence, analytics, data warehousing, and database tools.
- Worked as a business analyst, conducted training, and wrote documentation.
- Provided call center support for BI reports and analytics.