Senior Technology Manager | Project Manager2015 - PRESENTReal Food for Real Kids
- Reported directly to the CEO as part of the company leadership team.
- Was instrumental in bringing in strategies and tools from startup culture to integrate sales, product, marketing, and technology.
- Oversaw two direct staff and several contractors, in addition to the production of the Filemaker database handling 20,000+ daily orders with complex allergies.
- Created two eCommerce subscription ordering websites on the Shopify platform to successfully relaunch off-season and elementary school direct parent ordering at 60% lower system and staff costs (with API integration to Filemaker-based production database).
- Developed a business-critical IT infrastructure for a 32,000 square-foot facility and 100+ employees spanning internal management of mixed G Suite and Office365 suites, a CRM system (Salesforce), and contract resources for network, application servers, and complex print management solution.
Engagement Manager2014 - 2015Blueprint Software Systems
- Expanded my expertise in the domain of software delivery lifecycle covering waterfall, Agile (SAFe & DAD), and hybrid frameworks for delivering complex software projects for Fortune 500 clients; with an emphasis on different types of artifacts for requirements capture and delivery.
- Acted as the product owner of key roadmap features (representing customers), launching new “Reuse” capabilities at several financial services firms maintaining redundant enterprise requirements.
- Always exceeded services revenue pipeline and team utilization targets for customer success.
Project Manager | Business Development Lead2012 - 2014CH2M HILL Engineers
- Gained invaluable exposure to a highly disciplined project-management and consulting firm in the physical engineering space.
- Was recruited to help grow information management services.
- Focused on software selection projects where ownership of creating proposals and executing on finding the right product fit for clients was key to information management being the top-performing EHS division in 2013.
- Championed enhancements to business development forecasting.
- Added CRM workflow automation and led new monthly calls to create three-month “commitment” reports.
Project Manager | Team Lead2010 - 2012Intelex Technologies
- Carried forward my master's thesis work into a Toronto web-based software startup where product expertise was leveraged into consulting services for the EHS compliance market.
- Thrived in a fast-paced dynamic environment with multiple concurrent projects with budgets ranging from $50,000– $750,000 each across varied companies in highly regulated industries.
- Gained early career exposure to Scrum-based development teams and stood in as a product owner.
- Was promoted to the position of a team leader in the summer of 2012.
- Mentored a team of four direct report project managers.