Agile Project Manager2018 - PRESENTToptal
- Facilitated two-week remote workshops to gather product and project requirements.
- Created a plan, updated stakeholders about progress, and delivered the project to production.
- Managed teams of different sizes between two and ten FTEs.
Agile Coach | Web Technologies Coordinator2017 - 2018Globo
- Built distributed and collocated highly performant Agile teams.
- Worked with three different core areas of the company (big data, videos, and platforms) to deliver its projects.
- Ensured services, products, and platforms adhered to strong requirements around resilience, scalability, and performance.
- Worked with a team responsible for building Mobile SDK's for IDM purposes, building native software for iOS, Android, and TV's and integrating with Facebook and Google as alternatives for login and authentication.
- Contributed to setting team goals and objectives for each quarter and following up with its deliveries.
- Expanded the engineering staff in the Porto Alegre office by 40%.
Enterprise Agile Coach2015 - 2017Sicredi
- Formed agile software development teams and building a plan for rolling out new teams.
- Considered each specific project context and focusing on continuous improvement.
- Worked closely with four large Scrum teams, providing Agile training, shadowing Agile ceremonies, mentoring, and coaching.
- Followed up and provided visibility regarding the Agile maturity.
- Helped the organization evaluate and adapt in order to support the new WoW (sourcing, legal, finance, budgeting, PMO, and other cross areas).
- Facilitated project inceptions maturing and understanding requirements, defining and prioritizing features and their respective MVPs.
- Collaborated with multiple scrum masters, product owners, developers, BAs, QAs, and stakeholders.
- Identified, recruited, and interviewed professionals for agile coach and scrum master positions.
- Worked with teams who had the responsibility to develop mobile (using Kony framework and customizing with native code for Windows Phone, iOS, and Android), web applications and back-office software.
Agile Coach | Engineering Manager2013 - 2015Klarna
- Managed a team of senior Erlang developers that had end-to-end responsibility for a system that took purchases 24/7/365.
- Held accountable for the performance of the team, created and maintained the system and business KPIs, backlog, team happiness, budget, salaries, and individual and team development plans.
- Facilitated Agile team ceremonies, organizational communication and collaborated with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects such as the launch of Klarna operations in the US.
Senior Consultant | Iteration Manager2010 - 2013ThoughtWorks
- Collaborated on many different projects, providing the right level of quality for the products and services our clients were building.
- Worked with distributed teams in North and South America.
- Gained hands-on experience with iteration management, DevOps and continuous delivery, quality assurance, BDD (Ruby and Cucumber, Java and JBehave, and C# and SpecFlow).
Quality Assurance2007 - 2010Zero-Defect
- Contributed to many different roles within software development, quality assurance and business analysis, writing code, reviewing business requirements, collaborating with stakeholders, building automated suites of tests and setting up automated pipelines for testing and deployment.
- Executed security assessments and acted as a white hat hacker inside banks in South America and Africa.
Intern C# Mobile Developer2006 - 2007Mobisol
- Developed mobile apps using AppForge Crossfire framework, C# and .NET.