Kata is a strategic thinker with a robust hands-on approach to any projects she works on. She has 10+ years of experience in digital product and project management, consulting for O2, Disney, Nespresso, Mercedes Benz, Raiffeisen Bank, and GE Money. She is passionate about using the latest technologies to enhance customer journeys and maximize revenue. Kata's been a servant leader for international, cross-functional teams driven by a genuine love for mentorship and continuous improvement.
ExpertiseAgileConsultingCustomer ExperienceFunnel OptimizationProduct StrategyProject ManagementScrumeCommerce
- Led the discovery process and created product strategies for several successful digital products.
- Owned the product backlog and coordinated the development team creating web platforms, mobile apps, SaaS, and custom software solutions.
- Consulted clients on optimizing eCommerce customer journeys and online funnels to maximize conversion, increasing online conversion by at least 40% in three months.
- Created "phygital" product strategies and customer journeys combining physical and digital environments for better customer experience and increased revenue.
- Developed product marketing strategies, including search engine optimization, social media, and content strategy, and provided communication strategy consultancy services.
Head of Digital Capabilities
- Led the product strategy for digital channels in a team of 12, handling the development and performance of the Yettel webshop and the self-care and mobile apps, all of which are visited by several hundred users monthly.
- Supported Yettel's digital transformation program with a team of four colleagues, translating and upgrading user journeys for a new IT stack.
- Managed the development of several web and mobile applications, focusing on customer experience, online conversion, and future-proof technology.
Head of Client Services
Support Services Group
- Led the product development within a 5-people team. Launched a wide range of successful digital products, such as web platforms, mobile apps, custom software, and SaaS, focusing on improving customer experience and maximizing revenue.
- Handled the project and account management within a team of 12 elements. Implemented and continuously improved business processes and digitalization programs. Provided consulting services for various clients, including fintech and eCommerce.
- Nurtured and grew key accounts by building valuable relationships with C-level decision-makers. Represented the company at several industry conferences by giving talks about new technologies.
- Coordinated complex programs with a diverse range of stakeholders, including business decision-makers, tech teams, UX designers, and marketing and legal staff, within different organizational contexts.
Digital Product and Project Manager
Support Services Group
- Managed digital product development with a particular focus on continuous discovery. Led several fruitful design thinking workshops that led to successful product launches.
- Took end-to-end responsibility for digital programs, including owning the budget and timeline with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, focusing on improving customer experience and maximizing online conversion.
- Coordinated both in-house and third-party providers' cross-functional teams, including IT development, design, account management, and marketing professionals.
- Improved walk-in offices' sales and customer care processes by evaluating customer funnels and eliminating pain points.
- Trained the in-store staff about the company's new telecommunication products and services.
- Participated in the business process development by providing insight into in-store customer journeys.
AI-powered Messaging Platformhttp://www.perfectchat.com
Launched an AI messaging platform, Perfect Chat, that helps contact centres increase efficiency and reduce the demand for human resources.
Perfect Chat consists of a cloud-based back-end database with unique machine learning capabilities and a web-based user interface for contact center agents. The product is deployed and used by several insurance companies and government organizations with millions of end-users.
Online Funnel Optimization for the Financial Sector
Designed, built, and optimized the online customer acquisition process for a bank's private loan product portfolio, including websites and customer touchpoints.
My responsibilities included facilitating product discovery, planning and conducting scrum sprints, evaluating customer insights, and coordinating the project work from ideation to launch. I was also responsible for managing the budget and providing reports to the project sponsors. I acted as a consultant, coaching the team on Agile processes and sharing best practices for conversion optimization.
I managed to increase the online conversion of the product portfolio by 78% on average, with a few products more than doubling their conversion rate.
SaaS Implementation for Internet Bank with APIs
Integrated a SaaS customer engagement solution into an internet bank's authenticated environment.
I coordinated a 30-people cross-functional team of web developers, designers, legal, IT security, and marketing professionals. I was also responsible for the budget, change management, and project schedule that has launched successfully on time.
Phygital Food Delivery Systemhttp://www.fruccolabird.hu
Launched a phygital—physical and digital—food delivery and catering system with mobile apps and smart vending machines.
I handled the solution's product discovery, process improvement, and product development. I also managed a team of developers, designers, and digital marketers and was responsible for the product backlog, stakeholder management, and communication strategy. The product has been operating successfully for two years, with a launch date during the pandemic.
Multi-channel, Multilingual Customer Support During the Pandemic
Launched a multi-channel customer support for a major streaming service, including contact center technology and 350 multilingual agents.
The project included:
• Setting up a remote contact center infrastructure with phone, email, and chat technology and single sign-on authentication
• Coordinating the recruitment and training of 350 agents for the contact center available in six languages
• Managing the supervisor team of 20 elements and stakeholders from the client's side
• Creating and conveying daily and weekly operational reports and monthly business reviews
• Managing the budget, invoicing, change requests, and various deadlines
I successfully launched the project in the first weeks of pandemic-induced lock-down with an 87% customer satisfaction rate.
Google Cloud Digital Leader
Google, via Coursera
Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Social Media Certification