Verified Expert in Project Management
Luke has been building and leading teams his entire career. From the military sector to working with Fortune 500 customers on multiyear programs, Luke's superpower is creating structure and clarity that allow customers to achieve their desired outcomes on time and within budget.
Senior Engagement Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Led discovery sessions and crafted a $2.4 million statement of work for a 3-year, $30 million strategic program targeting a Fortune 200 manufacturer. Handled delivery across three workstreams and AWS, customer, and partner consulting firm teammates.
- Spearheaded a cloud security accelerator for a Fortune 50 healthcare provider, leading AWS services implementation and a DevOps modernization effort across two teams. Increased security maturity by 10% over four months.
- Led a top-5 private equity firm's first cloud migration, shutting down an entire data center in the APAC region, building a long-term cloud roadmap for the company, leading to over $400,000 in annual savings and $2 million of qualified opportunities.
- Acted as a program manager for a multi-million dollar Salesforce product. Built the roadmap, delivered five workstreams across two development teams, and delivered mobile and desktop feature enhancements.
- Led a geographically dispersed team of eight to increase adoption of a custom Salesforce portal by 12% over three months at a multi-billion dollar cybersecurity firm. Acted as a scrum master, reporting directly to the CIO.
- Managed a 2.4 million project at the fourth-largest health insurer in the United States. Led a team of 24 on a delivery timeline condensed by 40% for one of their most strategic accounts with 347 thousand members.
United States Army
- Mentored and evaluated 13 direct reports with a total organization of up to 45. Recommended individuals for follow-on positions based on their performance and potential; 92% of soldiers were selected for promotion.
- Performed a specialized leadership role reporting directly to the battalion commander, after being rated as the number one of seven company officers and in the top five officers who worked with the battalion commander during his 17-year career.
- Operated with NATO allies in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Poland to design and execute complex projects as a member of an international, multi-lingual team. Led over 300 fire missions involving over 750 people.
Salesforce Portal for Cybersecurity Company
Launched a customer facing portal that allowed customers to directly manage their accounts, track orders, and request additional support when needed.
Cloud Transformation for Fortune 500 Manufacturing Company
Launched over 15 new features spanning cloud foundations, data management, and cloud security and received additional funding to support increased data modernization efforts.
Healthcare Cloud Security
Increased the cloud security posture of a Fortune 500 healthcare company through strategic implementation of cloud security features across five core epics.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategy and Economics
Kellogg School of Management – Northwestern University - Evanston, IL, USA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business and Economics
Wheaton College - Wheaton, IL
AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
Advanced Certified Scrum Master
AWS Cloud Practitioner
SAFe 4 Agilist
Certified Salesforce Administrator
Certified Scrum Master
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring