eCommerce Project Manager2021 - PRESENTToptal Client
- Joined as project manager to support the rollout of an eCommerce solution in CEE countries, quickly ramped up the delivery activities on delayed projects, and took the lead in adopting consumer flows and market specifics.
- Ensured that common tooling and processes are adopted by the business and engineering teams and that the governance processes are supporting the collaboration and quick resolution of any impediment.
- Gained knowledge about consumer flows, digital ecosystem, components, integrations, rollout, and localization processes to support market teams taking ownership over the required market work.
Senior Product Manager | Project Director2020 - PRESENTCognism
- Defined enterprise product offering and roadmap to enhance enterprise marketing and sales processes built on market-leading CRMs, sales engagement, and marketing automation tools.
- Ensured on-time delivery of roadmap items through managing a team of front-end and back-end engineers, designers, QA, and product owners and data analysis.
- Established data and value-driven product management practices, including predictable agile delivery practices.
Engagement Manager | Digital Transformation Leader2019 - 2020Maven Mule
- Oversaw Agile coaching, driving team enablement and setting personal development goals.
- Performed a business analysis (as-is and to-be process definitions, requirement gathering, backlog refinement, and prioritization).
- Defined product roadmaps, created and refined backlogs, verified solution designs (object modeling, system landscape, and API definition), and acted as a product owner.
- Defined MVPs, drove estimations and planning, and built project roadmaps.
- Oversaw engagement management and customer success.
- Managed the delivery of the eCommerce site and acted as a proxy product owner. Drove road mapping, creation, and refinement of the backlog and acted as a scrum master for the cross-functional delivery team.
- Handled project contracts, budget management, and invoicing.
- Oversaw the Atlassian suite (Service Desk, Jira, Confluence) setup, administration, and optimization for support services and project work.
- Defined company processes (marketing, sales, office administration, operations, discovery and designs, development and release management, and finances), and ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 27001 (ISMS) certifications.
- Oversaw marketing and sales operations (email campaigns automation, LinkedIn campaigns, lead and opportunity management, forecasting, and pipeline management).
Senior Technical PM | Managing Consultant | Head of PMO2012 - 2019CloudSense
- Oversaw and ran discovery, design and planning workshops.
- Managed a professional services (consultancy) team of 60+ IT consultants (developers, SAs, BAs, and PMs).
- Set and adopted global delivery methodologies (agile, PM policy, BA framework, SA templates, development standards, release management).
- Served as a recovery director and aided the swift recovery of troubled Salesforce transformation projects.
- Acted as an agile coach for big programs and quickly built performant delivery teams.
- Managed resources, portfolios, contracts, and project budgets.
- Drove creation, refinement, prioritization, and estimation of product backlogs and created the timeline and staffing plans.
- Translated business requirements into solution designs and technical requirements.
- Advocated for the adoption of the Jira and Atlassian suite, transparency through Jira reporting and best practices.
- Handled the Atlassian suite (Service Desk, Jira, Confluence) setup, administration, and optimizations, for support services and project work.
Senior Project Manager | Head of PMO2009 - 2012Erste Bank
- Ran strategic transformation projects, across multiple business units, with multiple vendors and large IT team.
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements.
- Managed the project portfolio, ensured the adoption of common PM policy and ensured consistent reporting toward the board on all projects.
- Drove discovery, design, and planning workshops with business, IT, and vendors.
- Ran business process analysis and definition of as-is and to-be processes, defined wireframes, together with business and technical requirements.
Product Manager for eChannels2006 - 2009Erste Bank
- Oversaw the delivery of new services on eChannels.
- Defined product/service roadmaps.
- Established the business requirements for the IT team.
- Carried out vendor management.
Developer | Test Manager2003 - 2006NetworkStar Kate
- Composed code in .NET.
- Developed test scripts.
- Implemented test automation.
- Provided end user training sessions.
- Produced user guides and technical documentation (UML).