Senior Product Manager | Project Director2020 - PRESENTCognism
- Defined enterprise product offering and roadmap to enhance enterprise marketing and sales processes built on market-leading CRMs, sales engagement, and marketing automation tools.
- Ensured on-time delivery of roadmap items through managing a team of front-end and back-end engineers, designers, QA, and product owners and data analysis.
- Established data and value-driven product management practices, including predictable agile delivery practices.
Engagement Manager | Digital Transformation Leader2019 - 2020Maven Mule
- Oversaw agile coaching, driving team enablement, and setting personal development goals.
- Performed a business analysis (as-is and to-be process definitions, requirement gathering, backlog refinement, and prioritization).
- Created high-level-solution designs (object modeling, system landscape, and API definition).
- Defined MVPs, drove estimations and planning, and built project roadmaps.
- Oversaw engagement management and customer success.
- Designed system integrations along with choosing optimal integration methods.
- Handled project contracts, budget management, and invoicing.
- Oversaw the Atlassian suite (Service Desk, Jira, Confluence) setup, administration, and optimizations for support services and project work.
- Defined company processes (marketing, sales, office admin, operations, discovery and designs, development and release management, finances), ISO 9001 (QMS), and ISO 27001 (ISMS) certification.
- Oversaw marketing and sales operations (email campaigns automation, LinkedIn campaigns, lead and opportunity management, forecasting, and pipeline management).
Senior Technical PM | Managing Consultant | Head of PMO2012 - 2019CloudSense
- Oversaw and ran discovery, design and planning workshops.
- Managed a professional services (consultancy) team of 60+ IT consultants (developers, SAs, BAs, and PMs).
- Set and adopted global delivery methodologies (agile, PM policy, BA framework, SA templates, development standards, release management).
- Served as a recovery director and aided the swift recovery of troubled Salesforce transformation projects.
- Acted as an agile coach for big programs and quickly built performant delivery teams.
- Managed resources, portfolios, contracts, and project budgets.
- Drove creation, refinement, prioritization, and estimation of product backlogs and created the timeline and staffing plans.
- Translated business requirements into solution designs and technical requirements.
- Advocated for the adoption of the Jira and Atlassian suite, transparency through Jira reporting and best practices.
- Handled the Atlassian suite (Service Desk, Jira, Confluence) setup, administration, and optimizations, for support services and project work.
Senior Project Manager | Head of PMO2009 - 2012Erste Bank
- Ran strategic transformation projects, across multiple business units, with multiple vendors and large IT team.
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements.
- Managed the project portfolio, ensured the adoption of common PM policy and ensured consistent reporting toward the board on all projects.
- Drove discovery, design, and planning workshops with business, IT, and vendors.
- Ran business process analysis and definition of as-is and to-be processes, defined wireframes, together with business and technical requirements.
Product Manager for eChannels2006 - 2009Erste Bank
- Oversaw the delivery of new services on eChannels.
- Defined product/service roadmaps.
- Established the business requirements for the IT team.
- Carried out vendor management.
Developer | Test Manager2003 - 2006NetworkStar Kate
- Composed code in .NET.
- Developed test scripts.
- Implemented test automation.
- Provided end user training sessions.
- Produced user guides and technical documentation (UML).