Verified Expert in Project Management
Orsolya is a PMP Certified Project Manager with experience in business process implementations and technical solution delivery. Recently, she's entered the music industry managing software development projects for key industry players like IFPI. She joined the Toptal network to work on challenging projects and to utilize her knowledge and experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Agile Project Manager
- Restructured the project governance and reporting to introduce a value-driven project delivering mindset.
- Wrote user stories based on the requirements gathered from all the stakeholders.
- Ran workshops and educated people on Agile/Scrum fundamentals.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings which included sprint planning, daily scrum meetings or standups, sprint check-in, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Created development schedules and quarterly release plans.
- Wrote RFP and RFIs for tenders.
- Carried out workshops and UATs with clients.
Ornua Co-operative Ltd.
- Managed a group-wide project and introduced governance methodology.
- Improved the project portfolio selection process in the consumer foods area.
- Implemented an in-house developed portfolio management software.
- Improved the process for project management activities in the supply chain e.g., reduced the end-to-end cheese lead time to a key market in the US by 15 days.
- Introduced new products (NPD) for Ornua’s consumer foods business unit.
- Facilitated new market expansions (EPD) for an existing range of products.
- Oversaw the consumer foods and supply chain project portfolio as a supportive PMO.
- Developed various project templates and carried out an internal coaching and training program for project managers.
Project Delivery Specialist
Vodafone Group Enterprise
- Built a VoIP customer onboarding process that reduced project delivery time by one month.
- Successfully implemented VoIP services for customers such as Iron Mountain, Panasonic, and Honda.
- Managed two E2E process knowledge transfers with India, Scotland, Hungary, and Egypt.
SAP — Supply Chain Specialist
- Gave technical and functional assistance for supply-chain management-related issues.
SoundSys Back Office
Led the SoundSys project and developed a multi-right multi-territory distribution system for music licensing companies.
That’s why we developed SoundSys—an all in one distribution system for sound recording royalties payments.
The data-driven distribution system allows music licensing companies (MLCs) to properly manage their vast amount of data in order to provide them with accurate usage reports.
The system is be able to register users and get their playlists, register members and repertoire and match playlists against the repertoire, detect and resolve ownership conflicts, implement the MLCs’ business rules, and generate distribution files.
The system specifications, product backlog, and acceptance criteria were defined in accordance with the participating four societies following best practices as established in the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry's (IFPI) Global Code of Conduct.
The platform is divided into four modules that are composed of a different set of technologies depending on the needs of the module in terms of data processing, storage, and scalability. The approach utilizes the principles of atomicity, consistency, isolation, and curability (known as ACID).
Atlas Back Office
Provided end-to-end project management and roadmap planning for an authors and composers distribution back office solution.
My role in the project featured integration of Digital distribution workflows and processes with DSPs, prototyping for cuesheets and other product management, and oversight of an eight-member developer team with QA to deliver the solution using scrum.
Ornua Delivery Method
Improved the project portfolio selection process, defined and introduced a group-wide PMO for Ornua, a global dairy company.
I consulted with multiple stakeholders and facilitated workshops to collect all requirements both technical and business.
The company evaluated multiple options and ended up custom build its own project management solution (a mix of SharePoint, PWA, and Power BI to manage the entire company's project portfolio on).
As the project was evolving, I had to wear multiple hats as the PMO, project manager, product owner, business analyst, and even PR promoting the new ways of working internally.
It was a very exciting project, as I designed and delivered a new methodology along with an organizational change and a working application that supports the methodology. In essence, all of these work streams or sub-projects required a different approach and strategy to be successful.
The on-time project delivery improved from 63% to 87% in one year.
IP-VPN Service Transition
Built capability for rolling out new IPVPN customers in Vodafone Group Enterprise.
I managed the knowledge transfer between that service and transformed and implemented the new process in Vodafone Hungary and Egypt. I also handled two E2E process knowledge transfers with India, Scotland, Hungary, and Egypt.
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce
Budapest Business School - Budapest, Hungary
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
PMI | Project Management Institute
ITIL Continuous Service Improvement
ITIL Service Transition
Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner
ITIL V3 Foundation
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring