Agile Project Manager2018 - PRESENTBMAT
- Restructured the project governance and reporting to introduce a value-driven project delivering mindset.
- Wrote user stories based on the requirements gathered from all the stakeholders.
- Ran workshops and educated people on Agile/Scrum fundamentals.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings which included sprint planning, daily scrum meetings or standups, sprint check-in, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Created development schedules and quarterly release plans.
- Wrote RFP and RFIs for tenders.
- Carried out workshops and UATs with clients.
Project Manager2016 - 2018Ornua Co-operative Ltd.
- Managed a group-wide project and introduced governance methodology.
- Improved the project portfolio selection process in the consumer foods area.
- Implemented an in-house developed portfolio management software.
- Improved the process for project management activities in the supply chain e.g., reduced the end-to-end cheese lead time to a key market in the US by 15 days.
- Introduced new products (NPD) for Ornua’s consumer foods business unit.
- Facilitated new market expansions (EPD) for an existing range of products.
- Oversaw the consumer foods and supply chain project portfolio as a supportive PMO.
- Developed various project templates and carried out an internal coaching and training program for project managers.
Project Delivery Specialist2014 - 2016Vodafone Group Enterprise
- Built a VoIP customer onboarding process that reduced project delivery time by one month.
- Successfully implemented VoIP services for customers such as Iron Mountain, Panasonic, and Honda.
- Managed two E2E process knowledge transfers with India, Scotland, Hungary, and Egypt.
SAP — Supply Chain Specialist2010 - 2014Vodafone
- Gave technical and functional assistance for supply-chain management-related issues.