Program Manager (contract)2017 - 2018Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance
- Brought in to help turn around a long-running core transformation program.
- Worked with PMOs and project teams and to unpack, reevaluated and re-scope multiple workstreams/projects.
- Advised internal stakeholders on vendor (and contracts) management.
- Incorporated best practices into the PMO architecture to bolster project efficiencies and battle rhythms.
Program Manager (contract)2016 - 2017Allianz
- Led and mentored a team of global project Managers in the planning, coordination, and execution of a complex international technology transformation program.
- Organized and facilitated the transformation program across offices, time zones, and hemispheres with cross service and business teams.
Program Manager (contract)2016 - 2016Chubb
- Established and coordinated a program to manage and track the merger of multinational business programs of two large global companies, including the associated technologies, processes and financial processes.
- Organized and led the cross-functional collaboration with internal global team leads and management to drive project goals, timelines and identifying and deploying resources to meet target completion dates.
Sr International Project Manager (contract)2014 - 2015MetLife
- Coordinated pre-sale/business development activities, including contract/statement of work (SOW) negotiations on $1+ million business process automation (BPM) implementations.
- As a trusted advisor, worked with the client analyzing and understanding their business opportunities/needs, then delivering customized business process management (BPM) solution, implementation ready processes and metrics that supported those goals.
Business Implementation Consultant2012 - 2014Accenture
- Managed multiple implementations of Accenture’s best in class insurance solution.
- Collaborated with clients and Accenture resources to plan, design, test, validate, and deliver large ($5+ million) enterprise level solutions.
- Provided front-line leadership of up to 15 resources during key engagements, domestic and international, coordinating stakeholders, outlining actionable solutions, selecting tools and techniques and managing to the project plan and budget.
Sr Consultant | Project Manager2011 - 2012Aptify
- Accountable for multiple, simultaneous, small to mid-sized ($200,000+) global implementation projects.
- Played a pivotal role in building a program management practice for the organization by standardizing documents and procedures. Advised client project managers on best practices.