Verified Expert in Project Management
Simone is a seasoned IT project and program manager who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments. She has over seven years of experience defining and implementing digital strategies, expanding and modernizing tech stacks, designing and customizing solutions, automating and optimizing processes, and transforming customer experiences. Simone leverages her MBA and background in various digital transformation roles to lead initiatives that drive strategic results.
Digital Transformation Manager
Caribbean Producers Jamaica
- Organized a portfolio of IT projects into a program by creating an IT Strategy and project roadmap, defining priorities, assigning resources, planning for interdependencies, and implementing change management best practices.
- Audited the tech stack across Jamaica and St. Lucia and created visual representations of the environments utilized in software exploration and migration projects and the company's cloud migration.
- Interviewed stakeholders and delivered system requirement documents for a new workforce and inventory management solution.
Technology Program Manager
ICD Group Holdings
- Developed, communicated, and sold the digital transformation vision to a multi-national insurance company's chairman, managing director, senior management team, and key stakeholders.
- Spearheaded the discovery and planning processes for a multi-year project valued at $6 million that will bridge the gap between a long-term business strategy and the technical capabilities of a multinational company.
- Managed a portfolio of seven technology projects across five companies, focusing on digital enablement, infrastructure, and eCommerce.
- Headed the creation of over 50 workflows, automating communication, data management, and the sales funnel management.
Senior Launch Project Manager
- Headed the go-to-market communication, marketing, and sales stream for Expedia Partner Solutions’ latest API, Rapid.
- Organized the technical, legal, sales, and finance teams to define and remove restrictions on customer configurations, ultimately leading to increased revenue, reduced complexity, decreased costs, and an improved customer experience.
- Facilitated over 75 integrations and implementations annually, valued at up to $5 million, with a diverse group of B2B and B2C distribution partners, advising on the best application of Expedia's technology for their businesses.
- Designed weekly and quarterly productivity reports that were rolled out across all four regions and became critical to the senior management decision-making and financial forecasting.
- Supported the global customer operations team in designing a launch process for a new product, Affiliate Voyager.
- Directed the customization and release of an ERP through the full project lifecycle, planning and executing change management initiatives and finding innovative ways to leverage the new technology.
- Co-designed an ERP and accompanying processes to fit the company's expanding needs and allow for increased data mining and efficiency across five departments.
- Customized reports using inventory KPIs to identify stock lines and brands experiencing a shift in purchase patterns, which empowered buyers to adjust inventory levels early, increasing revenue and reducing stock-outs.
- Oversaw the wholesale team of three people. Under this leadership, team sales increased by 12% over two years in a flat market.
Redesign of Customer Configurations for a Fortune 500 Company
Organized the product, technical, legal, sales, and finance teams to transform customer configurations, leading to increased revenue, reduced complexity, decreased costs, and a better customer experience.
Go-to-market Initiative for a Modular API
Headed the communication, marketing, and sales training stream of an API go-to-market initiative for a Fortune 500 company.
Continuous Process Optimization for a Consumer Goods Business
Optimized sales processes using Agile methodologies, leading to a 75% reduction in stock-out complaints and a sales increase of 12% over two years in a flat market.
Data Architecture Discovery and MVP Design
Led the development of two data pipelines, two Microsoft Power Automate flows, and four Power BI dashboards.
Spearheaded a Data Science Proof of Concept
Led the development of predictive and diagnostic data science models that improved forecasting.
Designed four Power BI dashboards that delivered an executive health check on critical KPIs and tools to lead portfolio reviews and strategic planning meetings.
Design of Operations Reporting
Delivered a weekly and quarterly pipeline report that was rolled out globally for a Fortune 500 company; this provided the first consolidated view of the priorities and performance of three sales pipelines and was critical for financial forecasting.
CRM Migration from HubSpot to ActiveCampaign
Planned and oversaw the migration of two subsidiaries from HubSpot to ActiveCampaign, including the data assessment, cleaning, and migration and the creation of 56 marketing automation workflows and two sales funnels.
This included the following:
• the review and documentation of existing configurations in HubSpot
• the creation of 56 automated workflows
• the migration of 68,000 contacts and 73 marketing lists
• the creation of 2 sales funnels
• the transition of 79 active deals
Throughout the migration, the team and I identified several optimization opportunities that exceeded the scope but would have a drastic impact on the effectiveness of the marketing team. These included implementing A/B testing for emails, integrating other solutions to improve customer data completeness, and building improved workflows to reduce maintenance and improve tracking. During the project close, I converted these ideas into a post-launch backlog of user stories and presented them to the marketing team as a part of a recommended phase two for the project.
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
IE Business School - Madrid, Spain
Bachelor's Degree in Consulting and Change Management
University of Texas at Austin - Austin, Texas, United States
Exchange Program in Business Administration
University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring