Verified Expert in Design
Adam is a Dubai-based experience designer and strategist with 7+ years of experience working for companies like BNP Paribas, Cisco, Enel Group, Visa, Poste Italiane, Rome Airports, and MediaMarkt. He's professionally grown by working in different environments, from small startups to large corporations, from experimental side projects to design studios. Adam has enjoyed working in London, Rome, Dubai, Ho Chi Minh City, and remote.
New Digital Banking Ecosystem
Smart Road, a New Interaction Model Between Highways and Drivers
One App to Control All Your Smart Home Devices
Experience Design Lead
- Led design activities with the design team and facilitating client meetings for design review sessions.
- Explored clients' new opportunities for their business and set up design vision and project planning.
- Primarily worked with UAE-based brands operating in the tourism, retail, and technology industry.
Lead UX Designer
- Managed the Wizeline APAC design team and served as a member of the Wizeline global design leadership.
- Led and supervised the team's design activities for Wizeline’s clients. Mentored and coached the design team members.
- Identified opportunities for team growth, process improvement, and design vision evolution.
- Engaged with clients and worked with the go-to-market unit. Collaborated with a worldwide distributed team.
Lecturer in User Experience Design
- Held classes about IA, interaction design, prototyping, and Agile testing at the Talent Garden Innovation School during the “Full-time Master’s degree course” in user experience design.
- Taught two main courses: UX Design Master full-time and UX Design Master part-time.
- Formed and mentored more than 40 students each year that are able to find a job within the first year after their graduation.
- Structured and led the design activities during the whole duration of the project. It’s also my responsibility to supervise the operative stream of work of the team in order to ensure a high-end product.
- Worked for the biggest major Italian brands like Enel, Poste Italiane, Visa Europe, Acea, Italian Government, and ANAS.
- Facilitated several design workshops with dozens of stakeholders taking part in the sessions.
Lead UX/UI Designer
BNL BNP Paribas
- Coordinated and supervised the daily activities of the experience design team of BNL BNP Paribas, the third major bank in Italy.
- Designed digital products for the retail (individuals market) digital ecosystem department.
- Took care of the staffing on the several ongoing Agile projects, supervised all the design processes for new digital products, set up workflows for the design team, and helped the business department to draw decisions on business strategies.
Head of Design and Co-founder
Gideon Smart Home
- Co-founded the company in September 2014, and started to work on the project since the beginning. Translated the initial idea into an effective product.
- Supervised the design process like the wireframing, mockup, and UI development; took care of the digital advertising through our website, socials, and newsletter.
- Reached more than 40,000 monthly active users and a 4.7 rating on stores.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Rome University of Fine Arts - Rome, Italy
Graduate of Microsoft Ventures Accelerator - Alumni 2016