Alexandru Giuseppe Ispas
Toptal Member Since
November 2, 2016
Throughout his career, Alexandru has helped companies define, design, and launch world-class digital products, focusing on designing interfaces, experiences, and interactions for the digital space. He's worked with brands such as Emirates, Adore Me, Vagabond, Altex, certSIGN, and Isle of Man TT. Some of Alexandru's articles have been published in industry-leading publications.
Alexandru is available for hireHire Alexandru
MVP for On-demand Barbers
Alma - NFT Marketplace
2022 - 2022
Lead Designer | Disruptive Fintech Company
Kor Financial Inc.
- Restructured and led the design process, so it fitted with the current agile development methodology (team of 20+ developers).
- Redesigned the marketing website and optimized it for acquisition and activation.
- Led the process of creating a lean design system by recreating all the crucial flows of the existing platform.
- Analyzed product onboarding metrics and defined what and how to track based on the desired business outcomes.
- Supported the sales team with materials used for pitching and lead generation.
Technologies: Product Design, Web Design, User Experience (UX), Branding, Infographics, Data Visualization, Design Systems, User Interface (UI), Web App UI, Dashboards, SaaS, B2B, UI Components, Component Libraries
2021 - 2022
- Helped raise seed funding round by leading the design process from the idea phase to MVP for an NFT marketplace.
- Managed a cross-functional team and stakeholder communication and oversaw the development from inception to implementation.
- Designed and carried out qualitative research focusing on concept testing, product usability, and customer journeys.
Technologies: Figma, Blockchain, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Marketplaces, User Interface (UI), Web App UI, Rapid Prototyping
2020 - 2021
- Redesigned the current marketing website and increased lead generation and conversion rates.
- Led the end-to-end redesign of the company's flag-ship electronic signature B2B product.
- Conducted usability tests to discover opportunities and learned about user behaviors.
Technologies: Figma, User Interface (UI), Web App UI
2020 - 2020
Hallie Autumn, Inc
- Took a B2C on-demand styling and barbers SaaS from idea to prototype as a lead designer working for a B2C mobile app.
- Researched various value propositions through landing-page tests. Looked for validations and early positive signals.
- Reduced the dev team's waste to 50% of their time through early concept testing.
Technologies: Figma, React, User Interface (UI)
2019 - 2020
- Worked closely with the leadership team to redesign the back-office experience of credit officers to reduce internal training and support costs.
- Researched and identified problems through stakeholder interviews and field studies.
- Defined animation guidelines and micro-interactions for UI.
Technologies: Sketch, Principle, Adobe After Effects, User Interface (UI)
2010 - 2016
Co-founder and Front-end Developer
- Co-founded a web design and development studio.
- Focused on web development for various companies and startups.
- Listed in the top 20% of the Stack Overflow leaderboard.
2018 - 2020
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
Dimitrie Cantemir University - Bucharest, Romania
2011 - 2013
Completed Credits Towards a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology and Social Work
University of Bucharest - Bucharest, Romania
MARCH 2021 - PRESENT
Growth Product Manager
One Month PM
JANUARY 2021 - PRESENT
Product Manager Foundations
One Month PM
SEPTEMBER 2019 - PRESENT
Design Sprint Masterclass
OCTOBER 2018 - PRESENT
Design-led Strategy: Design Thinking for Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
University of Sydney via Coursera