Verified Expert in Design
Arantxa is a visual designer with experience in graphic, packaging, and web design. She has been working in a variety of fields and companies for the past seven years including marketing, banking, finch, technology, and gaming industries. Over the last four years, she has been serving as a UX/UI consultant and product designer helping companies to generate better digital experiences for their users.
Google Discount Deals
App Línea Bancomer
- Worked for the gaming platform of Ubisoft (Uplay), in collaboration with the research team, analyzing every flow, customer journey and the information architecture of the platform to find out pain points and generate an execution plan to bring a solution to each problem.
- Collaborated with UX/UI designers and different stakeholders in the experience redesign for the news section of the platform, generated prototypes, and collaborated in usability testings.
- Collaborated in the creation of gaming trading platform for Rainbow Six Siege together with the game team in Montreal, Canada.
- Mentored junior UX Designers in the team.
UX Designer - Project Lead
- Led a team of UX and UI designers to improve the main transactional and self-service apps in the bank.
- Collaborated with the team to carry out all the UX process for each project using design thinking and design sprints for analysis and co-creation workshops, created prototypes, conducted and guided usability tests and presented results, findings and design recommendations to product owners, scrum masters, product managers, designers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
Google via Epam
- Collaborated with UX designers from other Google offices all around the world to create internal Google systems and tools used by employees.
- Created prototypes, flows, and designed the user interface for all the projects using material design guidelines and components.
UX/UI Designer/Front-end Developer
- Developed and implemented strategies to improve usability and user experience for business platform MI CAMPAÑA, and UI design for websites (Autopista Urbana Poniente, and Rise Emotions).
- Led a team of UX designers to generate solutions for sites, web apps and micro-video games, creating prototypes, interaction and navigation models, task flows and information architecture. Clients: Tecate, Sigma, Bimbo, Coors light, Moët & Chandon, and Sordo Madaleno.
Web Design, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Grupo TV Promo
- Provided web design and front-end development services of websites and web apps.
- Designed and developed social media assets and ADS.
- Created the look and feel for promotional micro video games.
- Coordinated with customers including La Costeña, Mattel, AXA Seguros, Samsonite, MARS, La Central Cerillera, and Unilever.
Bachelor's Degree in Design and Visual Communication
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México - Mexico
Design Sprint Master
Professional Front End Development
Responsive Web Design