- Led the design from research to release of BiaMother: a highly personalized health and wellness mobile app for mothers.
- Worked with McLaren Applied Technologies to integrate their human performance module through four key pillars cognition, nutrition, movement, and recovery.
- Conducted over 60 (one hour) 1-to-1 interviews as part of my larger product research and analysis.
- Moderated user and expert workshops and testing sessions.
- Leveraged user data, personal needs, and goals to craft advice integration.
- Worked with the company and engineering leadership to create a product concept, shape new features, and deliver a roadmap.
- Worked closely with a communications/branding agency to create a direction for our product.
- Created the product architecture based on research.
- Delivered a UI toolkit and component/content libraries as well as an iconography system.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, Capture One, Adobe Lightroom, Principle, InVision, Sketch, User Research, User Testing, UX Research, UX, UX Flows, User Journeys, User Journey Maps, User Experience (UX), User Interviews, User Interface (UI), App UX, Mobile, Mobile Apps, Client Interviews, Interviews, User Personas, Workshops, Ideation Workshops, UX Workshops, User Workshops, Product Roadmaps, Prototyping, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, POC, Proof of Concept (POC), Minimum Viable Products (MVP), MVP Design, Product Design, UX Leadership, Design Leadership, Research, Research Analysis