- Structured property and equity deals with values ranging between $3 million and $100 million, developed investor disclosure documentation, and collaborated to raise the required funds to settle on investment acquisitions.
- Hired and trained the finance team to produce high-quality and efficient internal reporting. Developed all finance processes to drive down processing times through automation, such as monthly accounts completed within four days.
- Established the investor relations team, defining the investment registry processes, creating performance reports, and integrating fund reporting with financial reporting.
- Liaised with the capital team, lawyers, lenders, and brokers to settle all of the group's properties to date with deals ranging from $3 million to $45 million.
- Increased efficiencies by decreasing the complexity of ownerships within the group, restructuring debt burden into equity, and renegotiating interest rates down 4-6%.
- Created and launched the employee share scheme for the group.
Focus areas: Property Investment, Fundraising, Startups, Feasibility Studies, Settlements, Treasury, Fund Accounting & Administration, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Automation, Three-statement Modeling, Three Statement Operating Model, Financial Analysis, Finance, Taxation, Financial Reporting, Financial Management, Performance Management, Microsoft 365, Xero, Advisory, Equity, Financial Advisory, Venture Capital, Accounting, Deal Structuring, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), Alternative Investments, Client Services, Financial Services, Australia, SaaS, CFO, Virtual CFO, Financial Controlling, Analytics, Software as a, Early-stage Startups, Business Modeling, Business Models, Real Estate, Software as a Service (SaaS)