Project Manager | Product Manager | Operations Manager2019 - PRESENTAgribusiness Risk Underwriters
- Scoped, defined features, and prioritized tasks for a SaaS and cross-platform mobile application—from the initial idea, working closely with C-level execs and other stakeholders.
- Helped recruit a team of designers and developers.
- Contributed actively to the UX and design of a SaaS and mobile application products.
- Set up an agile development process, establishing and driving ceremonies, setting up Jira instances, etc.
- Promoted the culture of internal knowledge sharing and set up internal knowledge bases.
- Managed the day-to-day tasks of a cross-discipline technology team.
- Worked with a group of stakeholders (internal and external) to define, prioritize, and scope product features.
- Established and automated the company's processes relating to core operations (non-development). Recommended, selected and implemented a set of internal tools to measure, track and continuously improve productivity and efficiency.
Co-founder2017 - PRESENTPrice&Cost
- Co-founded a project management focused B2B SaaS startup.
- Led the company through two successful rounds of VC funding.
- Spearheaded product development from the original idea to market roll-out and growing revenue.
- Set up measurable sales and marketing processes.
- Managed a growing team of developers, designers, and salespeople.
- Oversaw the day-to-day operations of a growing business including the financial planning, hiring, and more.
Senior Project Manager | Product Manager | Scrum Master2019 - 2019Vanlo
- Worked in a product management capacity with C-level execs and BizDev to develop and prioritize features across a number of products (SaaS, Chrome extension, etc).
- Oversaw the transitioning of a team of developers, designers and QA engineers to scrum from a place of no process—from educating the stakeholders and team to monitoring and improving the team's productivity.
- Served as a scrum master—configuring Jira, driving all Agile ceremonies and serving as a liaison between the business and technology team.
- Supported BizDev in Sales calls, carrying out product Demos and acting as a Sales Engineer.
- Set up and configured automated UI testing tools for SaaS and Chrome extension products.
- Managed the set up and configuration of analytics tools and tracking framework for SaaS and Chrome extension products.
- Supervised the setup, configuration, and content population of support tools for SaaS and Chrome extension products.
Project and Product Manager2019 - 2019Meisterline
- Helped select and build a project team consisting of developers, designers, and DevOps.
- Prioritized and scoped SaaS product features while working closely with a group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Helped develop personas and conduced user research interviews.
- Created project budgets and tracked financial details.
- Defined the agile development process and set up for the team and stakeholders.
- Handled the day-to-day management and supervision of the project team.
- Reported on stakeholder project statuses.
Head of Business Operations2015 - 2017MYJAR
- Led the strategic planning and delivery of a technology platform underpinning £100 million personal finance business.
- Built and line-managed a world-class team of project managers, product owners, and business analysts (consisting of about 20 people).
- Created, coordinated, and continuously improved MYJAR delivery processes bringing together technology, product, marketing, underwriting, customer service, and business stakeholders.
- Created a reporting framework delivering key insights for executives and business stakeholders.
- Represented business operations, technology, and delivery functions to C-level executives internally and externally.
Program Manager2014 - 2015Hugo&Cat
- Provided day-to-day leadership on a multimillion-dollar account.
- Oversaw and set the strategic direction for the delivery, tech, design, and content teams.
- Defined and implemented agency-wide delivery standards and end-to-end agile processes to achieve a flexible yet confident delivery framework.
- Owned and improved the reporting framework for status, risk management, and financial tracking.
- Managed a team of project managers and cross-functional teams across a number of work streams (infrastructure, BAU, platform development, content production, localization, local and global campaigns, UX research and user testing), addressing delivery and performance issues, and undertaking tasks to build team morale.
- Successfully implemented recovery processes for project crisis situations.
- Managed the P&L responsibility for over $15 million in annual billings—maximizing the revenue and margin across multiple streams of work.
- Owned client relationships alongside the client partner.
Program Manager2012 - 2014Cognifide
- Drove, planned, and coordinated software development programs across engineering teams in dynamic complex stakeholder environments.
- Worked with senior client stakeholders in the marketing and IT departments to define the roadmap and advise on the product strategy.
- Built and maintained strong client relationships at the most senior level.
- Structured and ran multiple work programs comprised of different types of revenue streams (T&M, project retainer, aftercare, and so on).
- Developed and implemented a company-wide delivery process and tools for scope management, financial tracking, resourcing, and reporting.
- Provided direction and guidance to cross-functional teams of 25+ people in an agile environment.
- Implemented P&L responsibility for over $10 million in annual billings.
- Line-managed a team of technical project managers.
Senior Project Manager2012 - 2012Razorfish
- Oversaw a variety of complex software development and digital projects as part of a multimillion-dollar work program.
- Provided senior leadership to the project teams.
- Led local and nearshore teams of 15+ people across a number of disciplines to ensure maximum performance and highest quality output in an agile-led environment.
- Improved the content delivery and deployment processes in the agency.
- Built and maintained strong client relationship at a senior level.
Senior Project Manager2011 - 2012SapientNitro
- Managed complex work programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Provided team leadership, inspiring and informing the creative and technical teams.
- Ensured that the solution being built addressed the client's business requirements by engaging with the clients in senior marketing, technical, and executive management.
- Led local and globally distributed teams of 35+ people to ensure maximum performance.
- Implemented status and financial tracking process improvements to drive operational excellence and efficiency.
Project Manager2010 - 2011Tribal DDB
- Oversaw large web projects and providing input across multiple projects within creative, UX and production teams.
- Provided project leadership on a multimillion-dollar account.
- Managed multiple vendors and was responsible for building the vendor relationships.
- Implemented quality assurance on the account.
- Handled significant client liaison responsibilities to ensure that client expectations were managed and met.
Senior Project Manager2008 - 2010Modera Consulting
- Managed complex technical web projects including CMS, CRM, intranet, and extranet-based projects.
- Oversaw the full lifecycle of project delivery from requirements gathering to QA.
- Facilitated cross-functional teams' work.
- Served as a liaison between the client and the internal teams.
- Line-managed associate and junior PMs.