Head of Program Management2016 - PRESENTOptiva, via an online freelance agency
- Managed a team of 6-8 remote project managers.
- Supervised the development of 100+ projects per year.
- Delivered projects with an engineering department of ~100 people.
- Created the PM team from zero, implementing metrics to track project performance.
- Reported to senior management on a weekly basis, a first with manual reporting and then automating reports as much as possible.
Consultant, Project Manager, Business Unit Head2014 - 2016Telekom Romania
- Led a "Payments" business unit, started several initiatives and created business cases to support each of them.
- Held several management and board of directors presentations per month, to outline new proposals and report on current initiatives updates.
- Managed several initiatives across 2 years, with a development cost of several million euros and estimated revenues of €50+ million over a period of several years.
- Created detailed project plans and supervised the implementation process for each new project.
- Successfully created a new banking business unit, integrated it with existing processes in a company with 7,000+ employees.
Implementation, Product and Marketing Manager2012 - 2014PayU Romania
- Expanded the product range from less than 5 products by creating 10+ new products.
- Managed a team of two experts involved in project management and implementation. Worked on all the initiatives from initiation and business case creation phase through project development and implementation.
- Expanded the customer base, moving from one customer providing more than 50% of the revenues to several big customers, neither being more than 20%.
- Managed the implementation of the first major reshapes of the payments user experience, combining several products into a much simpler UX.
Founder/Head of Project Management2004 - 2012Web Studio Company
- Created and managed remote teams of 20+ individual contractors.
- Managed 100+ projects in several years, while maintaining a customer average satisfaction above 9/10.
- Kept the team in the top 100 teams worldwide, from a total of 300,000 companies/teams in the marketplace.
- Managed all the ongoing projects including assigning work to the various teams (UI, dev, DBA); creating work breakdown items for the development team; tracking each work item, removing blockers, and ensuring that it gets done on time/on budget.