Release Train Engineer | Scrum Master2021 - PRESENTAhold Delhaize
- Facilitated the solution delivery of approximately 15 full-time employees (FTE) in the SAP Data Platform team; was responsible for SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW), Customer Activity Repository (CAR) and Data Services (DS) technologies.
- Worked as a release train engineer—facilitating program increments and program-level ceremonies, including alignment meetings, demand management, prioritization sessions, and PI Planning events.
- Acted as a scrum master by facilitating sprints and ceremonies including daily scrums, backlog refinement and grooming sessions, retrospectives, and sprint planning.
- Served as an expert in the field of agile, promoting agile values and practices towards the team, product owner, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborated with various business/IT demand teams across Belgium, Greece, Romania, and Serbia as well as other CoEs within the organization.
Technical Project Manager2020 - 2020Wolters Kluwer
- Project-managed an NPS improvement track for tax and accounting solutions, ensuring that product development was stabilized and the environment was fit for migrating key clients to a new platform.
- Initiated a de-risking track concerning the migration of a content platform's search engine back end towards Apache Solr.
- Transitioned several product teams from active development in the US and EU towards maintenance mode in Pune, India (IN).
- Improved GDPR-compliancy across several products, working with legal representatives, external vendors, and of course development teams.
Technical Project Manager2017 - 2020KBC
- Handled the onboarding to Office 365 for CSOB Pojišťovna, a Czech insurance agency.
- Oversaw the onboarding to Office 365 for Patria Finance, a Czech trading company.
- Migrated DZI Insurance, a Bulgarian insurance agency, to Dynamics 365.
- Delivered several identity and access management extensions for K&H Bank, Hungary.
- Developed apps for the provisioning tools for Office 365 products (SharePoint, Teams), monitoring and logging initiatives for service management (Azure), and document archival.
- Managing multiple project teams with an operational budget for IT build activities of over 2,300 workdays yearly.
Test Manager2016 - 2017KBC
- Established a standardized testing approach within a cloud migration context.
- Designed and documented a testing process including templates, presentations, and reusable materials for international entities to use.
- Aided in the sourcing, coaching, and management of local test analysts.
- Followed up on test results and reported them to the program PMO.
- Worked within a complex environment with various stakeholders from multiple nationalities.
- Managed a team of local test analysts tasked with providing quality assurance of the delivered solution.
Technical Project Manager2016 - 2016KBC Group
- Contributed to software development projects in the context of Office 365, SharePoint and the Microsoft Azure platform, as well as integrations with other proprietary software such as Adobe LiveCycle and web services.
- Managed a team of 5-to-8 .NET developers and related stakeholders throughout the company.
- Oversaw Agile project planning, user story mapping, and sprint-based project delivery.
Functional Analyst2014 - 2016KBC Group
- Performed a functional analysis for internal communications namely the migration of content management platforms such as IBM Connections to Office 365 (SharePoint).
- Elicited business requirements and implemented requirements engineering.
- Drafted solution designs, including proofs of concept, prototypes, and GUI specifications in Axxure and Balsamiq. Worked on use case analysis and model design using UML and BPMN in tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Liaised between business users and technical development to ensure a close fit of requirement and implementation.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant2014 - 2014Terumo Medical Corporation
- Coached project managers and senior executives on applying project and portfolio management best practices.
- Planned SharePoint-based collaboration workspaces for project teams and project metadata management for demand management.
- Handled the full implementation of Microsoft Project Server 2013 and portfolio management capabilities.
- Delivered implementation- and configuration documentation.
- Facilitated the upload of project data into the environment.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant2013 - 2014Sibelga
- Delivered a Project Server 2010-based solution for coordinating construction and operational maintenance efforts of Sibelga, distributor of natural gas and electricity in Brussels.
- Set up a web-based environment that allows centralized portfolio management for more efficient scheduling of network maintenance.
- Facilitated requirement gathering workshops with Sibelga's PMO.
- Delivered project management training to ensure best practices are known and applied throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborated with the client’s operational staff and IT vendors for the implementation and administration of the environment.
- Delivered project documentation to executive stakeholders.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant2013 - 2014BPost
- Onboarded additional users to Project Server 2007, including coaching in best practices for handling project work on the platform.
- Performed a root cause analysis of the platform's data integrity concerns and gave advisory presentations regarding platform improvements.
- Handed over the environment to an external IT vendor for continued operational support.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant2013 - 2013European Commission
- Consulted from end-to-end of the set up of a pilot project for managing fraud-fighting efforts, expenses, and overseas engagements by the European Commission, based on the Microsoft Project Server 2010 platform.
- Analyzed the current project lifecycle, metadata management, and processes implemented in the PMO.
- Advised, together with third-party vendors, on the sizing of domain controllers.
- Launched the production environment for Microsoft Project Server, including migration efforts and data transfers.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant2013 - 2013Keytrade Bank
- Set up a complete Project Server 2013 environment.
- Configured and developed the complete PPM 2013 platform across the entire organization.
- Translated the functional specs into the technical architecture and design.
- Set up, configured, and developed all Microsoft Server portfolio management features.
.NET Application Engineer2012 - 2013Infrabel
- Delivered an automation project for improved planning of railway and train station maintenance.
- Contributed to the .NET development of several components in the existing application environment.
- Created the back-end logic for InfoPath forms to apply business rules to the creation and management of maintenance requests.