Senior Agile Delivery Manager2016 - PRESENTBetvictor
- Supervised development teams and created delivery schedules.
- Conducted the agile transformation of the teams.
- Conducted project discovery.
- Built the cybersecurity capability of the organization (drafting policies, optimizing processes and procedures) in accordance with ISO 27001.
- Introduced risk management (through FMEA) and trade-off analysis (through ISO/IEC-9126).
Senior Manager, IT, Project Management2015 - 2016Sixt Leasing
- Drafted and put in effect the first agile fixed-price contract for a new mobility platform.
- Drafted and put in effect IT operations contracts for multiple inhouse and outsourced entities for a new mobility service - Global Reporting.
- Managed the software construction and integration of the mobility services portal with Siemens' mobility department.
- Conducted vendor management.
- Designed and executed vendor selection (from RFP authoring to vendor selection).
Senior Manager, New Product Development, Program Management2008 - 2015Unify (formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications)
- Managed the construction of projects (between $4 million USD and $15 million USD).
- Managed the technical aspects of the OEM partnership with IBM.
- Increased efficiency of the company-wide vulnerability management process.
- Managed the activity to export products and service from the US.
- Liaised with the services organization.
- Conducted FMEA, risk monitoring, and mitigation.
Engineering Manager2007 - 2008Siemens IT Solutions & Services
- Coached and mentored a team of five developers.
- Conducted code reviews.
- Designed the software architecture of the internationalization strategy of a portal in .NET.
- Oversaw the activities of the team members.
- Managed the project team delivering training to ECDC and delivered professional training.
Senior Engineer (Network Management and Subscriber Management Products)2004 - 2007Nokia Siemens Netwroks
- Released management of the network and subscriber management products for the ITU/ETSI variants.
- Implemented projects in both products.
- Coached and mentored a team of three engineers.
- Liaised with global vendor support for problems found at customers.
- Extended the architecture of the network management product to deliver new project needs.
- Elicited business requirements with systems engineers and other developers.