Senior Manager of Digital Transformation and Global Digital Project Leader in R&D2017 - 2019Unilever
- Led the SAP Improvements project with a budget of €10 million, and over 60 resources split into nine DevOps teams, each having a product owner, business analyst, DevOps manager, and techno-functional developers.
- Responsible for the project end-to-end, including business case creation, team setup, designing, building, testing, deploying, communicating, and Business As Usual (BAU).
- Delivered 120 improvements in six months though monthly Agile releases.
- Delivered the SAP S/4 HANA Implementation with the least number of defects from all previous yearly releases.
- Created and received funding for a Business Case with a value of €10 million per annum in terms of productivity (the equivalent of 48 FTEs), savings, speed to market, and growth through continuously improving the Data Backbone of R&D.
- Responsible for the project to create a new product data management system that spanned marketing, supply chain, R&D, procurement, and eCommerce.
- Developed a new process and ways of working for cross-functional teams.
Digital Product Manager2016 - 2017Unilever
- Managed eight different digital R&D product teams on effort, resources, plans, and progress to delivering an IT solution in accordance with the business needs.
- Led monthly releases and was the design-build test lead for +/-50 resources.
- Worked as the user acceptance test lead for over 100 testers in SAP PLM across geographies and categories.
Project Manager, Deployment Manager, Transition Manager2015 - 2016Philips through Accenture
- Oversaw nine systems and over 50 interfaces as the release, deployment and cutover manager. I was also the IT project manager and transition manager for large JDA project.
- Utilized Agile methodologies for a large SAP implementation.
- Worked as the global program manager for the IT Career Workshops for 60 resources.
eCommerce Product Owner (and other roles)2013 - 2015KPN and Telfort through Accenture
- Oversaw five Scrum teams with the highest Scrum maturity level as product owner and IT consultant.
- Led Agile coach sessions with eight people. I was also the organizer of Scrum Master Workshops for fifty people.
- Oversaw the project as the Agile documentation manager and architect with a registered savings of €90,000.
- Oversaw the project as the functional designer, lead of impact analysis, and transformation specialist.
Project Manager2010 - 2012Royal Dutch Mint
- Set up a balanced scorecard and dashboard, also within the Finance department.
- Responsible for the competitor analysis and benchmark.
- Oversaw the anti-counterfeit strategy and genuine goods research.
IT Tutor, Mentor and Web Designer2009 - 2010Rotterdam School of Management–Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Tutored 40 students in IT.
- Mentored 18 students.