Senior Program Manager2019 - PRESENTConfidential
- Build program structures and processes as the initial program manager on a new product.
- Set up go-to-market processes and strategies to support new product launches to over 700 organizations.
- Coached multiple development teams on agile and release management best practices.
- Refined customer support and production issue management processes to improve customer product support.
- Developed stakeholder management structures to program updates to all levels of the organization, ranging from lateral partners to executive leadership.
- Managed special projects to enhance the growth and influence of the product development teams across the organization.
Senior Program Manager2018 - 2019CaaStle
- Established and operationalized efforts to create and onboard clients on to a third-party enabled client SaaS and operations platform.
- Collaborated with C-Suite and key business leaders across engineering, data science, client services, logistics, and operations to develop a roadmap of projects and programs necessary to support third-party clients.
- Built sustainable, flexible frameworks from the ground up to operationalize client onboarding across multiple departments, spanning across all disciplines within the company.
- Established standards for portfolio management, reporting, risk management, and change control across complex, interdisciplinary programs.
- Coordinated between business services teams and technology teams by creating detailed product requirements, aligning sprints and backlog grooming efforts, while consulting on deployment and production pushes for client-facing features.
Vice President, Corporate Technology Research2017 - 2018Gerson Lehrman Group
- Directed a large department of operations and project management associates to execute on client research projects and expand the portfolio of technology clients.
- Built and rolled out an Agile, lean framework to allow for better data-driven decision making for a diverse, client-service organization.
- Directly managed an organization of over 20 research professionals and managers, creating professional development and staffing strategies to enhance team performance.
- Partnered with business development, sales, and research to advise on technology trends, needs, and client behavior to grow accounts and meet business objectives.
- Defined and monitored department KPIs.
Program Manager2015 - 2017Thomson Reuters
- Led change management and business transformation efforts during an enterprise-wide product redesign and Cloud migration.
- Instituted Agile - Lean project management structures and best practices across the Tax and Accounting product organization to increase capacity, transparency, and consistent interdepartmental reporting.
- Created and prioritized a long-term vision and roadmap of product redesign, including UX resourcing strategy, budget planning, and product strategy to allow for optimization of resources and proactive approaches for solving business challenges.
- Coached over 20 team members and designed rigorous team programming, increasing knowledge sharing and team unity.
- Increased the knowledge base for project managers across Thomson Reuters through developing programming for the Project Management Center of Excellence.
Project Manager2012 - 2015Amplify Education
- Created project plans for custom software and multimedia design work.
- Managed client relationships.
- Created stakeholder management reporting and communication structures.
- Served as Scrum Master for three teams.
- Wrote and edited RFP bids and proposals.
Project Manager2012 - 2012Shift Forex
- Developed project plans for custom engagements.
- Managed stakeholder communications.
- Coordinated team member schedules.
- Managed project risks.
- Completed vendor selection for development and design capabilities.
Project Manager2009 - 2012Geotext Translations
- Created, executed, and maintained project plans.
- Managed client relationships.
- Coordinated editing schedules.
- Recruited translation providers.
- Managed translations vendors.