Project Manager | Scrum Master2019 - PRESENTAdam HCM
- Coached the development team on Agile practices that were not fully embraced, including sprint planning and poker planning.
- Implemented the quality improvement initiative, tracking requests that fail UAT to get insights into avoiding rejected tickets. This initiative identified opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and decreased time spent.
- Managed a remote and cross-cultural team of developers, helping them stick to the plan as much as possible and deliver on time.
- Established a communication and transparency framework that allowed visibility and progress tracking for all stakeholders, resulting in a decrease in missed deadlines with the final clients.
Director | Founder2015 - PRESENTCreatif
- Collaborated with niche agencies and other vendors on marketing campaigns that resulted in 1.5 million in confirmed sales.
- Coordinated with marketing teams on seasonal campaigns to increase new sign-ups.
- Worked with startups during their initial stage on marketing initiatives, including event launches, collateral designs and production, and brand development.
E-learning Project Manager2018 - 2021Talance
- Led to the successful completion of a high volume of courses launched on time and within budget, coordinating with remote teams of designers, SMEs, editors, translators, and clients.
- Designed and implemented the continuous improvement program to review and update the curricula of existing programs, resulting in an easy and effective process for all PMs to work aligned for all the learning initiatives.
- Designed and implemented the bilingual conversion process for the most demanded courses to diversify the portfolio and reach different communities across multiple states.
ERP Project Manager2006 - 2015YPFB Chaco
- Managed the end-to-end software development lifecycle for over 20 projects in different company areas, including planning, logistics, transportation, finance, legal, human resources, and corporate.
- Planned the SAP implementation initiative to replace the legacy SaaS ERP, including initial assessment, blueprint elaboration, user workshops, budget management, vendor evaluation, and bidding-admin processes.
- Designed and implemented the user training initiative to minimize the number of support calls and reduce the time required for the monthly closing process.