Agile Coach/Project Manager2018 - PRESENTAccenture/Concrete Solutions
- Acted as Agile coach and scrum master.
- Conducted an Agile transformation in the design department of the largest bank in Brazil (non-IT project), leading to higher performance, better prioritization, and autonomy for the teams.
- Helped people from six different hybrid teams (Accenture and bank) on their journey to Agile execution in the most priority project of the largest bank in Brazil.
- Guided five scrum masters as their chapter leader, providing career counseling, active feedback, and technical background.
- Took Agile practices, frameworks, and mindset to the team, product owner, management, and organization levels.
Agile Coach2018 - 2018Kroton Educational
- Acted as the Agile coach.
- Conducted an Agile transformation on the company's multimedia production department (non-IT project), leading teams to better performance and new ways of working.
- Translated agile concepts to non-IT people, making them understand what is really behind the Agile manifesto, practices, and frameworks.
- Had open contact with middle and high management, including the department's director.
- Helped the process team to create and publish reports about productivity, schedule status, roadmap planning, people allocation, and suppliers forecast.
Scrum Master/Technology Coordinator/Project Manager2014 - 2018Walmart.com Brazil
- Acted as scrum master and technology coordinator (mid-level manager).
- Worked in a completely agile environment, with more than 50 teams all putting agile practices into action. I've conducted around 10 of these teams, up to 4 at the same time.
- Delivered highly performable, scalable and usable web and mobile applications, using a vast range of technology, such as Java, ObjectiveC, Python, Ruby, Scala, GoLang, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, and Elastic Search.
- Managed up to 40 people as a coordinator, providing and asking for regular feedback, career counseling, and performance evaluation.
- Coached teams from 4 to 15 people as a scrum master, providing guidance on their agile journey, conducting scrum events, removing impediments, facilitating meetings, moderating conflicts, and being part of an active agile community within the company.
Agile Consultant/Project Manager2012 - 2014Adaptworks
- Acted as a scrum master, product owner, and UX designer.
- Built a strong relationship with clients that were new to agile methods, being able to make them understand the benefits of working with agile.
- Acted as an agile coach to team members on topics related to career and agile methods.
- Led multidisciplinary teams in agile software development projects for clients such as Ticket/Accor and Liberty Mutual.
Project Manager2009 - 2012Agence Consulting
- Acted as a Project Manager.
- Was responsible for the main account of the company, which was the biggest telecom company in Brazil.
- Managed teams from 3 to 10 people, including developers, designers and copywriters.
- Was responsible for the relationship with the client, from which I received a few positive feedbacks, specially regarding commitment and transparency.
- Initiated the first attempt to bring Agile methods to the company, training everyone on Scrum and coaching other project managers to become scrum masters and/or product owners.