Verified Expert in Project Management
Mandeep is a scrum master with experience in managing large enterprise software development projects that meet demanding time restraints and exceed all expectations. She has demonstrated the ability to motivate, organize, lead, and coach scrum teams across multiple locations. Mandeep can manage many projects simultaneously while working within strict deadlines and maintaining professionalism. She provides effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
Senior Project Manager
- Served as a scrum master for two agile teams delivering software solutions for MHC NorthStar, a SaaS enterprise workflow and AP automation platform for companies in the US.
- Facilitated all Scrum ceremonies and accommodated Agile product delivery using the Nexus Framework. Generated reports for status updates, KPIs, and sprint/feature development progress.
- Collaborated closely with delivery teams, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure the sprint goals were achieved, impediments/blockers were removed, and increments of value were delivered on a 2-week cadence based on business priorities.
- Created delivery plans for major release features, driving the execution and completion in due time and according to business requirements.
- Provided coaching to the teams to embrace an Agile mindset and apply Scrum methods and techniques, assuring relentless improvement and increased efficiency.
Daylight Transport, LLC
- Worked with the product owner to refine and manage the product backlog.
- Coached the higher-ups on how to use estimate story points in the roadmap planning.
- Managed one Scrum team and one Kanban team, helping team members with their daily assignments by removing impediments.
- Facilitated all the sprint ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives.
Senior Scrum Master
- Promoted an open, transparent, and respectful team environment while empowering the team to self-organize.
- Facilitated all Agile ceremonies starting with daily standup, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint demo, and retrospective.
- Maintained process documentation in Jira, Confluence, and Box.
- Applied my knowledge of Agile and Scrum to help teams on their journey to continuous improvement.
- Worked with teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Project Manager | Scrum Master
- Wrote Scrum training documents covering scrum meetings and procedures for creating, breaking down, and splitting stories.
- Acted as a scrum master for American Medical Response's (AMR) medical transport application development teams.
- Measured a team agile maturity level, created an improvement plan, and tracked progress.
- Provided Scrum training to development teams, product owners, and stakeholders from the AMR team.
Project Manager | Scrum Master
- Facilitated sprint planning, daily standups, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protected development teams from outside distractions, impediments, or team conflicts and maintained focus on the product backlog and project timeline.
- Implemented the Scrum and Agile methodology and provided training to team members and key stakeholders.
Value for Womenhttps://v4w.org/
Launched and maintained the Value for Women website.
• Website design and development
• PDF report uploader
• Mailchimp plugin
• Hosting and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate integration
• Google Analytics plugin
One Perfect Meditationhttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/oneperfect/id1474276090
Managed a team of mobile and web app developers working on a meditation app.
• List of meditations
• Record of insights
• Sharing of insights
• Recommended and featured insights
• Entity management
• User management
• Meditation content management
• User analytics
YourSpokes App for Riders
Launched and managed an Android and iOS mobile app for riders.
• Live ride tracking
• Search nearby places
• Follow other riders
• Become a vendor
• Vendor management
American Medical Response
Managed a team of nine team members and worked as Scrum master and project manager. Acted as a business analyst to gather requirements from five product owners.
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Guru Jhambheswar University - Hissar, Haryana, India
ICP - Agile Coach Certified
ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Team Facilitation
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring