VP of Integration Management2018 - PRESENTESW Capital
- Managed due diligence projects and overall company integration projects for 30 companies for over $1bn.
- Aligned 30 functional leaders and their teams to perform a complete and expedite 4-week due diligence and a 90-day full integration into ESW Capital processes.
- Ran the company on par with the acquiring company CEO for 90 days.
- Integrated and closely managed server migrations to AWS, creation of CICD pipelines, improvement of the overall software quality, source code migrations, compliance certifications, finance systems migrations, new support team training and more.
- Managed communication across the organization using agile techniques, which includes the acquisition target and internal stakeholders ranging from CEOs to ICs.
Software Engineering Manager2015 - 2018Aurea Software
- Orchestrated a 100-person team composed by engineering and managed services individual contributors, across 10+ teams with several projects per team.
- Delivered strategic projects such as PCI compliance, data center to AWS migrations, full deployment automation, 50% hardware cost reductions initiatives.
- Defined and implemented the standards for continuous integration and continuous delivery across the organization, using agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Managed all projects focused on adding features and fixing defects in 4 different products of the portfolio.
- Interviewed 100+ individual contributors, hired tens and had to release tens as well.
- Managed a hosted EDI platform with 350 million transactions/year from 160 different sources.
Senior Consultant, Project Manager2012 - 2015Urudata Software
- Led the team that created a credit platform for one of the biggest Latin American banks. Managed the project since requirements creation until users were trained and the system was stable in production.
- Created the customer-facing waterfall project plan while running the teams internally using Agile.
- Implemented the knowledge management system in the biggest Uruguayan oil company.
- Managed the development of the directors' assistance application. Led the team that started with requirement collection up to the implementation and training of executives.
- Led the development team that developed the document management solution sold by Urudata and implemented in the oil company.
- Managed the overall project, defining deliverables for the customer, 3rd party vendors that provided other parts of the solution, and other project managers that the solution interacted with.
Founder, Director, Special Project Manager2008 - 2013Feng Office
- Contributed to the definition of business model, strategic planning, market analysis, technology positioning, financial analysis, relationship with investors and supporting organizations.
- Created the operations area, responsible for software development (web application and eCommerce site), server infrastructure, and customer relationship management.
- Led a multidisciplinary team of 15 persons using Agile methodologies. Responsible for information architecture, design and implementation projects of Feng Office for more than 200 companies and organizations worldwide.
- Defined the marketing and sales strategies, implemented process automation, defined tactics, and promotional campaigns. Developed the end to end strategy for advertising agencies.
- Hired and trained tens of developers that were part of the team.
- Managed sales and marketing projects aimed at increasing sales.
- Managed several projects to decrease support ticket throughput.
- Oversaw the server infrastructure, which included running several projects to increase availability and responsiveness while keeping costs under control.
Teacher2007 - 2009Universidad de la República
- Taught information security to under graduates.
- Held information security labs for under graduates.
- Taught the basics of programming.
- Led the Web 2.0 course mastery for post graduates.
- Served as an HCI Degree project tutor.