Program Manager2017 - PRESENTESL Gaming Online
- Led from inception to launch various small-large sized projects across all EGO products.
- Implemented agile management ideals by facilitating exercises such as sprint planning and leading team stand-ups across various worldwide engineering and product teams.
- Allocated and organized remote resources for cross-functional teams and projects.
- Monitored and reported on key Agile performance metrics to leadership, including velocity, user workload, etc. using the Atlassian suite.
- Held strong knowledge of software development, project management, and production processes.
Agile and Project Management Consultant2016 - 2017ESL Gaming Online
- Implemented an Agile process for multiple remote teams, while prioritizing areas of improvement, and working in coordination with key stakeholders to implement improvements.
- Trained engineering and product team members, as well as C-level employees, in employing agile and scrum practices to improve workflow.
- Procured and implemented various management and organizational tools, including JIRA, Confluence, and Trello.
- Bridged the organizational and communication gap between a wide range of remote teams.
- Worked closely with engineers and other departments around the organization to plan, cost, implement and deliver exciting new features for the EGO product “ESEA.”.
Project Manager/Scrum Master2014 - 2016Questrade
- Served as the scrum master of Questrade Trading team (web-based/mobile application trading).
- Participated and facilitated agile ceremonies.
- Led multiple small to large-sized cross-functional projects (Waterfall).
- Represented the PMO for organizational key performance index initiatives.
- Created and managed project plans using a cloud-based portfolio management system.