General Manager2019 - PRESENTExcel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
- Devised and executed a transformation strategy to reduce overhead and focus on core strengths.
- Reduced the suffering software division in favor of the 3 divisions supporting the Australian business.
- Analyzed the situation of the Bangkok operations and constructed a clear financial picture.
- Moved the company to new premises and set up the infrastructure for a renewed business future.
Strategic Consultant to the Executive Team2015 - PRESENTSafeComs Network Security Consulting
- Provided expertise in portfolio management, software development practices, operations, and fundraising in order to manage SafeComs through its turnaround, improve its financial results, and prepare for growth.
- Set the financial goals and objectives to increase operating performance—realizing a double-digit month-on-month growth in revenue.
- Devised and implemented a new strategy for the software units—reducing turnaround times by over 50%.
- Investigated and selected partners to accelerate the growth of custom software, web, eCommerce, and enterprise software divisions by sharing best-practices and implementing offshore outsourcing.
- Managed the operational excellence, program and project management with a strong focus on strategy, innovation and transformation management.
- Developed product portfolio scenarios to improve profit margins and maintain sustainable net profit.
Project Management Consultant2019 - 2019Dot Property Group (Part of Mitula Group)
- Devised and led the strategic projects to improve the internal processes within the Dot Property Group.
Project Manager — Strategic Projects2016 - 2018DIAKRIT (A News Corp Company)
- Led strategic software projects to secure and expand DIAKRIT’s leading position in digital applications for the real estate industry.
- Planned, organized, and led the software development of web applications including Furnish, Photo Styling, Social Video, 3D-Interactive, and SmartNav—with an expected sales revenue exceeding 24 million AUD.
- Devised a BI (business intelligence) strategy for data-driven decision-making; ultimately becoming a trusted advisor.
- Drove the PMO activities to streamline project management tools and practices across the organization.
Director, Global Head of Sales and Marketing (Consultant)2015 - 2015DRVR, Driver Design Studio
- Drove and managed the day-to-day operations of the sales and marketing department.
- Negotiated strategic partnership deals with a focus on large telecommunication companies including True and DTAC; also drafted partnership agreements.
- Defined and executed the marketing and pricing strategy.
- Generated new sales leads through events and networking.
- Collaborated with the executive team in setting the product strategy and roadmap based on customer input.
Senior Manager2007 - 2014Sony
- Established the software unit at VAIO and Mobile of Europe and expanded it to five offshore development managers, managing global software development teams of over 80 designers, software architects, application developers, and testers worldwide.
- Developed a global software development network by building relationships with design agencies and application development companies in the UK, Belgium, Japan, Poland, and China.
- Directed and managed the development of VAIO applications (i.e., Music Unlimited, Sony Select, VAIO Gate) preinstalled on millions of VAIOs worldwide, resulting in non-hardware revenue through partnerships and alternative sales channels.
- Initiated and expanded a big data project for collecting usage data. Data collection software was installed on all VAIOs worldwide and integrated into over 80% of all preinstalled VAIO software.
- Developed and executed long-term strategic direction for building and expanding a big data analysis platform for project leaders, marketing team and executives to better understand and segment customers. The platform is extensively used by executive management for decision-making and product improvement.