Scrum Master | Senior Technical Project Manager2019 - 20205 Lakes Professional Services
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop a business motivation model to ensure alignment of tactical initiatives and product outcomes to strategic goals.
- Successfully introduced and championed agile including scrum ceremonies from the top down.
- Implemented automated test frameworks delivering automated regression and unit testing.
- Championed business-driven development—improving test code coverage by 30% over six months.
- Coached and mentored the development team to meet their team charter commitments and get user stories done efficiently.
- Facilitated discovery workshops that enabled the development of a pragmatic IT road map—delivering value based on solid analysis techniques.
- Implemented an integrated change management framework to deliver key projects which positively impacted business by streamlining and automating process to become more scalable and cost effective.
Senior Project Manager2019 - 2020Vancouver Airport Authority (YVR)
- Successful built out an Azure ecosystem by incorporating good governance and best practice.
- Collaborated with senior business analyst and lead cloud architect to develop and execute on cloud assessment frameworks to deliver a repeatable methodical approach enhancing the level of organizational cloud maturity.
- Applied security risk mitigation strategies aligned with YVR cybersecurity policies.
- Empowered, led, and motivated cross-functional teams within the network, infrastructure, database, and applications departments to deliver project milestones on time and within the $3 million budget.
- Implemented integrated PM processes to manage risk, budget, schedule, communications, and quality.
Manager, Consulting Services2018 - 2019Infor
- Streamlined the processes and ensured consistency through the introduction of standardized tools and templates adherent to PMI best practices.
- Implemented effective upward management of key clients, stakeholders, and senior management including the standardization of KPI reporting metrics driving increased program margins, aligned schedules, reduced rework and enhanced quality.
- Introduced agile principles to drive team performance and create cross-functional collaboration in the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provided strategic leadership and direction to a dynamic team of ten consultants and project managers in the delivery of positive customer experiences aligned with organizational objectives.
- Managed a diverse technical solutions portfolio across multiple partners, vendors, and verticals.
- Identified, analyzed, and managed risks to scope, schedule, budget, and quality of multiple project workstreams.
- Served as an effective change agent driving process and system transformations.
- Facilitated the collaboration across cross-functional teams to promote compliance with customer requirements.
Senior Project Manager2017 - 2018Sourced Group
- Oversaw the execution of best practices and PM governance within highly-regulated organizations.
- Championed the on-time and within budget delivery of a cloud migration initiative for an EHR company encompassing a $900,000 budget.
- Spearheaded the successful completion of an ITS cloud migration strategy for a major world bank/securities organization with a $2 million budget.
- Successfully integrated an agile/scrum framework into large complex enterprise initiatives involving both internal, partner, and client project teams.
- Presented innovative solutions for a client's pain points to gain buy-in and implement critical change strategies.
- Generated and presented timely reporting on project statuses and performances.
Senior Project Manager2012 - 2017Elasticpath Software
- Delivered complex eCommerce solutions to our enterprise clients and partners.
- Deployed the $1.2 million Salesforce CRM and service cloud solution implementation across sales and support business units.
- Effectively provided leadership to Breville’s initiative to integrate Adobe Experience Manager, a $2.1 million project.
- Was hand-selected to lead the integration of an eCommerce platform into a CRM system into Johnstone Supply resulting in successful completion with established timelines and budget parameters.
- Spearheaded the implementation of an eCommerce platform for Herschel Supply Company valued at $1.8 million encompassing the front-end integration of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the ERP financial systems on the back-end.
- Stimulated time and cost savings for users and partner through the identification of key internal process gaps.
- Oversaw a diverse and complex portfolio of IT projects ensuring alignment of delivery within time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Led cross-functional teams, on-premise and remotely, to the delivery of quality project outcomes.
- Extended our eCommerce platform to deliver responsive mobile solutions across multiple touchpoints.
Project Managment Consultant2007 - 2011Sohonet Consulting
- Served as a technical SME providing consultation and advisory in the implementation and administration of Microsoft technologies.
- Managed the implementation of Cisco VoIP and various other network-related projects.
- Successfully managed a portfolio of network infrastructure projects providing systems support across multiple domains and trusts.
- Consistently exceeded SLAs in break-fix, IMAC, network, and application support.
- Mentored and developed cross-functional teams resulting in operational excellence.