Verified Expert in Project Management
Along with over 13 years of experience, Sikunj is a professional agile transformation consultant with an exceptional track record in three countries, helping clients to achieve the highest business values faster with minimal transaction costs. He excels at transforming vision into product maps and creating outcome-based plans using value stream mapping. Sikunj is a certified scrum professional (CSP) with a passion for building quality products.
Top Financial Bank
- Designed and implemented strategic enterprise transformation projects with multimillion-dollar budgets in record timelines.
- Improved technical agility by coaching extreme programming (XP) practices like ATDD, TDD, pair programming, CI/CD, and feature toggling.
- Designed, transformed, and nurtured ecosystems by training, consulting, influencing, and mentoring.
- Coached geographically diversified programs/teams and structured them to deliver outcomes.
- Successfully organized and facilitated ceremonies at the team, program, portfolio, and business unit (BU) level.
Scrum Master | Project Manager
- Worked on projects and produced a track record of zero delivery misses and client escalations.
- Educated, coached, and mentored team to transition from traditional processes to create impactful business outcomes.
- Delivered excellence at consulting engagements involving implementing scrum on client premises.
- Managed and tracked dependencies from a third-party vendor—worked with the vendor to design workflows and implement a custom tool.
Scrum Master | Project Manager
S&P Global (Formally SNL Financial)
- Coached multiple team product owners to prioritize and break down user stories to map technical dependencies.
- Communicated with stakeholders on a daily basis to maintain information flow using non-traditional techniques.
- Evaluated state of scrum and found ways to improve effectiveness and return on investments (ROI).
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies, scrum of scrum (SOS), PO sync, and mega SOS.
- Won second place in a Google productivity contest organized by Google across the organization.
- Acted as a servant leader that created multiple like-minded leaders.
- Successfully completed more than a dozen high-visibility projects.
Senior Software Developer
- Served as a senior developer and team lead for the project.
- Interacted with clients and managed vendors.
- Generated the product roadmap.
- Managed the technology group.
Indusa Infotech Services
- Served as a senior developer and team lead for the projects.
- Worked with sales team as technical solution presenter for clients.
- Conducted a feasibility study and implemented techniques that boosted the performance of the product by about 75%.
- Developed third-party API integrations (FedEx, Google, and Yahoo) and multiple payment gateway integrations.
- Designed and coded an algorithm.
Created the product—from idea to implementation—while managing multi-technology product teams and Fortune 100 clients.
• Redesigned the product to boost technology performance by 75%.
• Managed and developed s multi-site, multi-technology stack product.
• Created products that could be used by those with a zero-technology background to manage data (selective archive and retrieval) based on business rules that could be built on the fly.
• Completed the project under budget.
VFish | eCommerce Portal
Created a modern eCommerce portal on older tech, resulting in the client signing multiple contracts post project completion.
• Developed Vfish, an eCommerce portal, on ASP with all the modern features that the current world needs.
• Managed and was responsible for discovery, budgeting, coding, implementation, and maintenance.
• Completed the project on time and within budget with zero priority defects.
ERP System for SHG
Managed a team that created an end-to-end customized ERP system for in-house use for an import-export company.
• Managed teams that created ERP systems to manage the day-to-day operations.
• Developed multiple modules including CRM, invoicing, HR, inventory, sourcing, finance, accounting, and more.
SaaS Data Provider
Successfully enhanced a SaaS platform to expand operations in Europe from North America—receiving MVP awards multiple times.
• Managed teams that were responsible for enhancing the platform and creating the European module.
• Oversaw one of the best sets of teams across the company—consistently performing with a 95% velocity ratio.
Multiple Data Loader Products
Successfully migrated and invested financial data from multiple vendors with an accuracy of 99.99%.
• Managed, designed, and created multiple financial data loading products that performed ETL operations with complex business rules.
• Oversaw multi-technology, multi-site teams working almost 24x7 collectively to deliver on a set of products.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Gujarat University - Ahmedabad, India
Certified LeSS Practitioner
The LeSS Company
Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified SAFe® Agilist
Certified Scrum Master
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring