Agile Coach2015 - PRESENTTop Financial Bank
- Designed and implemented strategic enterprise transformation projects with multimillion-dollar budgets in record timelines.
- Improved technical agility by coaching extreme programming (XP) practices like ATDD, TDD, pair programming, CI/CD, and feature toggling.
- Designed, transformed, and nurtured ecosystems by training, consulting, influencing, and mentoring.
- Coached geographically diversified programs/teams and structured them to deliver outcomes.
- Successfully organized and facilitated ceremonies at the team, program, portfolio, and business unit (BU) level.
Scrum Master | Project Manager2014 - 2015Fulcrum Worldwide
- Worked on projects and produced a track record of zero delivery misses and client escalations.
- Educated, coached, and mentored team to transition from traditional processes to create impactful business outcomes.
- Delivered excellence at consulting engagements involving implementing scrum on client premises.
- Managed and tracked dependencies from a third-party vendor—worked with the vendor to design workflows and implement a custom tool.
Scrum Master | Project Manager2009 - 2014S&P Global (Formally SNL Financial)
- Coached multiple team product owners to prioritize and break down user stories to map technical dependencies.
- Communicated with stakeholders on a daily basis to maintain information flow using non-traditional techniques.
- Evaluated state of scrum and found ways to improve effectiveness and return on investments (ROI).
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies, scrum of scrum (SOS), PO sync, and mega SOS.
- Won second place in a Google productivity contest organized by Google across the organization.
- Acted as a servant leader that created multiple like-minded leaders.
- Successfully completed more than a dozen high-visibility projects.
Senior Software Developer2009 - 2009Aplombsys
- Served as a senior developer and team lead for the project.
- Interacted with clients and managed vendors.
- Generated the product roadmap.
- Managed the technology group.
Software Developer2006 - 2009Indusa Infotech Services
- Served as a senior developer and team lead for the projects.
- Worked with sales team as technical solution presenter for clients.
- Conducted a feasibility study and implemented techniques that boosted the performance of the product by about 75%.
- Developed third-party API integrations (FedEx, Google, and Yahoo) and multiple payment gateway integrations.
- Designed and coded an algorithm.