Verified Expert in Project Management
Sunita is a hands-on technical project manager with over 20 years of expertise in results-driven execution and delivery in the IoT, digital, CRM, Data, and ERP spaces across public and private sector organizations. She is versed in all aspects of hardware, software, communication and databases, the software development lifecycle, and agile and waterfall techniques. A natural leader, she is comfortable in Project Manager and Scrum Master roles.
Peregrine Technologies Inc
- Led agile ceremonies and planned meetings, estimations, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and demos.
- Created regular status reports and turndown charts on team progress.
- Updated product backlog, wrote user stories, and drove execution.
- Engaged in a discovery phase, including interviews with existing team members, surveys, and observations to understand how Fluence Digital uses Agile practices.
- Provided recommendations to their team on various Agile tools and techniques that could improve their delivery.
- Trained leads on the recommendations and how to apply them to their teams.
Technical Project Manager
- Managed the delivery of a skills-based job matching application (SkillFit) for EMSI using Scrum and Agile ceremonies. The mobile and web-based application targeted the unemployed or underemployed pursuing employment and re-skilling opportunities.
- Led roadmap planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and backlog grooming.
- Created status reports and clarified user stories and acceptance test criteria using Jira; participated in testing.
- Coached the team on Agile and Asana.
- Provided agile project management and product leadership for an AI innovation platform.
Sr. Director - Digital Delivery
- Managed the digital delivery of security, fraud, and identity management initiatives impacting both the online and mobile channels.
- Led the proof of concept of an OMNI banking platform to drive a consistent customer journey experience across all channels.
- Managed project managers, developers, business analysts, and vendor resources.
- Created and prioritized product backlogs.
- Managed and monitored both budgets and development schedules.
University of Toronto
- Created and delivered courses in Agile project management including Scrum, Kanban, and product ownership.
- Created and delivered courses in business technology management.
- Created and delivered courses in business analysis and business process management.
- Supervised CRM and Client Information development teams in both the US and Canada in the delivery of initiatives impacting financial advisors.
- Managed schedules and budgets for wealth management technology initiatives impacting financial advisors - approximately $30 million.
- Developed and implemented a strategy to automate a largely manual wealth management client on boarding process.
- Managed remote and onsite teams of employees, contractors and vendor resources.
- Introduced agile project management and delivery techniques to the development team.
Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Managed the development schedules for the integration of an SAP-centric solution into the banks legacy system landscape.
- Created a product backlog for the automation of mortgage origination and fulfillment.
- Created and managed the budget for the implementation of a vendor platform.
- Led the RFP process for vendor selection.
- Led the requirements gathering and scoping phase for the SAP integration.
- Created development schedules and supervised developers working on internet, wireless, and telephony initiatives.
- Delivered internet, broadband, and voice over IP initiatives involving employees, contractors and vendor resources.
- Managed a $20+ million budget for a digital cable and internet transformation.
- Managed all phases of delivery and post-production support.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Designed and developed voice over IP telephony solution.
- Created development schedules and supervised developers.
- Managed PM's and BA's.
- Drove all phases of delivery.
OMNI Banking POC
Led the proof of concept of an OMNI banking platform to digitally transform both the online and mobile banking channels.
Retail Credit Transformation
Led the integration of an SAP-centric solution in a mortgage origination and fulfillment legacy system landscape.
Voice Over IP Telephony
Led the design, architecture, and implementation of a voice over IP telephony solution.
Mobile Device Binding
Led the linkage of mobile devices to users to allow for fraud detection and to secure identity.
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Queens University - Kingston, Ontario
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematical Sciences
McMaster University - Toronto, Ontario
Bachelor's Degree in Physical Sciences
McMaster University - Toronto, Ontario
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
International Institute of Business Analysis
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Certified Product Owner
Certified Scrum Master