Scrum Master2020 - 2020Awayco
- Coached the team on Agile and Asana.
Product Lead2018 - 2019dMASS
- Provided agile project management and product leadership for an AI innovation platform.
Sr. Director - Digital Delivery2017 - 2018RBC
- Managed the digital delivery of security, fraud, and identity management initiatives impacting both the online and mobile channels.
- Led the proof of concept of an OMNI banking platform to drive a consistent customer journey experience across all channels.
- Managed project managers, developers, business analysts, and vendor resources.
- Created and prioritized product backlogs.
- Managed and monitored both budgets and development schedules.
Instructor2011 - 2018University of Toronto
- Created and delivered courses in Agile Project Management including Scrum, KanBan, and Product Ownership; Business Technology Management; Business Analysis; and Business Process Management.
Project Manager2014 - 2017RBC
- Supervised CRM and Client Information development teams in both the US and Canada in the delivery of initiatives impacting financial advisors.
- Managed schedules and budgets for wealth management technology initiatives impacting financial advisors - approximately $30 million.
- Developed and implemented a strategy to automate a largely manual wealth management client on boarding process.
- Managed remote and onsite teams of employees, contractors and vendor resources.
- Introduced agile project management and delivery techniques to the development team.
Sr. Technical Program Manager2010 - 2014RBC
- Managed the development schedules for the integration of an SAP-centric solution into the banks legacy system landscape.
- Created a product backlog for the automation of mortgage origination and fulfillment.
- Created and managed the budget for the implementation of a vendor platform.
- Led the RFP process for vendor selection.
- Led the requirements gathering and scoping phase for the SAP integration.
Sr. Manager2006 - 2010Rogers Communications
- Created development schedules and supervised developers working on internet, wireless, and telephony initiatives.
- Delivered internet, broadband, and voice over IP initiatives involving employees, contractors and vendor resources.
- Managed a $20+ million budget for a digital cable and internet transformation.
- Managed all phases of delivery and post-production support.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager2002 - 2006Rogers Communications
- Designed and developed voice over IP telephony solution.
- Created development schedules and supervised developers.
- Managed PM's and BA's.
- Drove all phases of delivery.