SDE 32019 - 2022Uber
Technologies: Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Java, Kotlin, Android, Go
- Migrated Uber Push infrastructure from SSE (Server-Sent Events) to gRPC.
- Integrated UberPay APIs in the payment framework, which allows any third-party payment provider to add its payment method in Uber apps instead of developers implementing each provider. This resulted in a saving of around 430 eng. workweek per year.
- Developed Uber Prescriptions, a new vertical in Uber itself to deliver prescriptions to users in the US.
- Worked on the UberPay payment methods, which unlocked $50M gross booking in just three months of launch.
- Created a new multistep checkout experience for the Uber Eats app.
Senior Full-stack Mobile Developer2016 - 2019Times Internet
Technologies: Swift, iOS, RxJava, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Developed the “Investment” section of the ETMoney app in both Android as well as iOS. It lets you buy mutual funds directly from the app without any paperwork.
- Developed a new quick solution feature that quickly lets you invest in pre-selected funds.
- Implemented RxJava support which improved app data flow in-app and made it more reactive.
- Implemented MVVM with clean architecture which completely decouples logic from UI and greatly improves unit testing and maintaining codebase.
- Implemented KYC (know-your-customer) flow completely inside the app without any paperwork. We were the first ones to shift this process completely online.
- Implemented PDF parsing which can parse PDF provided by your mutual fund distributor and add all your outside investments in one tap.
- Built a stock module that would let users invest in the stock market right from the app.
- Reworked most of the app's code base to minimize lag on the user's device.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016OrangeTwig
Technologies: Node.js, Swift, iOS, Java, Android
- Developed OrangeTwig's Android and iOS app from scratch.
- Rewrote the image fitting algorithm of Orangetwig for much better performance.
- Developed a new feature, “Autoplan,” from scratch which automatically posts on your social media account.
- Added two new platforms, WooCommerce and BigCommerce, to OrangeTwig's web app.