Senior Full Stack Mobile Developer2016 - PRESENTTimes Internet
Technologies: Android, Java, Kotlin, RxJava, iOS, Swift,
- Developed the “Investment” section of ETMoney app in both Android as well as iOS. It lets you buy mutual funds directly from the app without any paperwork.
- Developed a new "Quick Solution" feature which quickly lets you invest in pre-selected funds.
- Implemented RxJava support which improved app data flow in-app and made it more reactive.
- Implemented MVVM with clean architecture which completely decouples logic from UI and greatly improves unit testing and maintaining code base.
- Implemented KYC (know-your-customer) flow completely inside the app without any paperwork. We were the first ones to shift this process completely online.
- Implemented PDF parsing which can parse PDF provided by your mutual fund distributor and add all your outside investments in one tap.
- Built a stock module which would let users invest in the stock market right from the app.
- Reworked most of the app's code base to minimize lag on the user's device.
Full Stack Developer2015 - 2016OrangeTwig
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Swift, Node.js
- Developed OrangeTwig's Android and iOS app from scratch.
- Rewrote the image fitting algorithm of Orangetwig for much better performance.
- Developed a new feature, “Autoplan,” from scratch which automatically posts on your social media account.
- Added two new platforms, WooCommerce and BigCommerce, to OrangeTwig's web app.