Verified Expert in Engineering
Adam architects and develops database and BI solutions without any unnecessary complexity that are efficient to develop, can be completed within aggressive timelines, and are easy to understand, maintain, and expand. His preferred environment includes MS SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS. He has 20+ years of experience and a 100% project success rate - no failures!
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL
The most amazing...
...app I've built was for a large healthcare company, flagging missed ICD9 diagnoses to increase patient HCC scores—increasing revenue by $3,000,000+ per year.
Business Intelligence Database Consultant (SQL Server)
- Served as a solutions architect, data architect, database developer, ETL developer, and team lead for the corporate data warehouse of purchase and sales data.
- Worked with business and IT resources across the USA, Europe (England, France, Italy, and Germany), India, China, and Brazil to populate the data warehouse.
- Successfully led the re-architecture of complex nightly ETL process to populate the corporate data warehouse with purchase, receipt, inventory, and supplier data from 22 separate ERP systems.
- Created additional algorithmically complex processes to report on “On Time Delivery” and “Baseline Savings” metrics.
- Created an additional system to create sales forecasts for several business-units of Circor International, using extremely complex and sophisticated mathematical calculations and algorithms.
Project-based Database Consultant
- Contributed to a variety of projects including OLTP, data warehouse, ETL, data integration, data migration, production support, pre-production support, new systems development, business intelligence, and performance improvement.
- Worked with a large variety of clients including Nissan, Toyota, AIG, BofA, Wilshire Associates, USC Marshall School of Business Administration, UCLA School of Public Health, DaVita, Health Care Partners, Yahoo!, and IBM.
- Acted as the lead database architect and ETL developer of a multi-terabyte POS system, housing data received from POS systems of various clients in the food and beverage industry such as Marriott, Dave & Busters, and Daphne’s Greek Cafes.
Healthcare Industry - Revenue-Increasing Decision Support Application
These efforts resulted in an increase in Medicare revenue stream by over $3 million beyond company projections, and a 15% increase in projected HCC scores for the following year alone.
Database Design, Business Intelligence (BI)
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Database Modeling, Database Architecture, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2017, Sybase, IBM Db2, PL/SQL, MySQL
Remote Team Leadership, Project Planning, Embedded Software, MicroStrategy
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics
UCLA - Los Angeles, CA, USA