Business Intelligence Database Consultant (SQL Server)2013 - 2019Circor International
Technologies: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MicroStrategy, SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012
- Served as a solutions architect, data architect, database developer, ETL developer, and team lead for the corporate data warehouse of purchase and sales data.
- Worked with business and IT resources across the USA, Europe (England, France, Italy, and Germany), India, China, and Brazil to populate the data warehouse.
- Successfully led the re-architecture of complex nightly ETL process to populate the corporate data warehouse with purchase, receipt, inventory, and supplier data from 22 separate ERP systems.
- Created additional algorithmically complex processes to report on “On Time Delivery” and “Baseline Savings” metrics.
- Created an additional system to create sales forecasts for several business-units of Circor International, using extremely complex and sophisticated mathematical calculations and algorithms.
Database Consultant1997 - 2013Project-based Database Consultant
Technologies: PL/SQL, T-SQL, Erwin, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MySQL, IBM Db2, Sybase, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Contributed to a variety of projects including OLTP, data warehouse, ETL, data integration, data migration, production support, pre-production support, new systems development, business intelligence, and performance improvement.
- Worked with a large variety of clients including Nissan, Toyota, AIG, BofA, Wilshire Associates, USC Marshall School of Business Administration, UCLA School of Public Health, DaVita, Health Care Partners, Yahoo!, and IBM.
- Acted as the lead database architect and ETL developer of a multi-terabyte POS system, housing data received from POS systems of various clients in the food and beverage industry such as Marriott, Dave & Busters, and Daphne’s Greek Cafes.