Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps Engineer and Software Developer
Aditi is a senior DevOps engineer with 8+ years of experience building and automating cloud infrastructure on AWS and Azure for numerous clients. She has helped integrate open-source tools such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, ELK stack, Argo CD, and Helm. Aditi is eager to work hands-on with the latest technologies and help clients simplify their tasks and achieve their goals.
Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Helm, CI/CD Pipelines, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, Git, Azure
The most amazing...
...task I've delivered helped the client reduce the AWS infrastructure cost by $20,000 per month.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline using Argo CD and deployed the application in the OpenShift environment.
- Coordinated developers to create Docker images based on various tech stacks and pushed them to nexus. Supported production activity and fixed bugs if issues arose.
- Implemented logging using ELK tech stack and pushed logs to Kibana, which helped developers debug issues. Followed the Agile methodology and worked in sprints.
- Helped team troubleshoot problems in production environment monitoring metrics in Grafana.
- Managed the infrastructure in AWS cloud, by providing solutions to centralize networking, logging monitoring of multiple accounts in a single one using Terraform scripts and Ansible.
- Developed Python scripts to automate day-to-day operations like generating alerts via email when pods in production get in CrashloopBackOff state.
- Developed CI/CD mobile pipeline for iOS application, built pipeline using Fastlane, and deployed the application to App Center. Worked with developers and testers to understand the requirements and deliver the pipeline efficiently.
- Managed users in AWS and Azure using Active Directory and provided required access to teams based on security approvals.
- Helped the team create and improve various Terraform modules to build the infrastructure in AWS cloud. Worked with Terraform cloud to provide a solution for publishing modules to the registry.
- Performed cost optimization by identifying and removing unused resources from AWS cloud to minimize cloud infrastructure cost.
- Implemented strategies for improving the existing Azure infrastructure tenant structure; deployed resources in Azure and integrated them with AD.
- Assisted the team in clearing out backlog tasks related to user decommissioning, cost optimization, or any activity provided in tickets.
Assistant Manager DevOps
Seera Group Holdings
- Designed and executed a big data solution in AWS cloud from scratch using terraform. Building HA Hadoop with Redshift as a data warehouse solution helped the team retrieve critical data and grow their business.
- Led the team and followed Agile methodology using Jira and Confluence to track upcoming tasks and projects in the pipeline. Helped team resolve dependencies and fix bugs by brainstorming.
- Implemented backup and monitoring scripts. Set up Tableau for business intelligence which helped us increase the organization's revenue by 10% by providing recommendations to users for their next trips and cheap flights available.
- Set up Kubernetes cluster in cloud Linux servers using kOps. Created base images using packer and saved them as AMI in the AWS cloud. Monitored the health of the platforms and generated performance reports, providing continuous improvements.
- Automated the CI/CD pipeline using AWS CodeCommit and CodePipeline with GitHub as a versioning tool. The pipeline was created using terraform scripts which build a blue-green deployment in the ECS cluster without downtime.
- Worked in the Kanban process with Agile methodology.
Big Data DevOps
- Created a MongoDB cluster for the production environment and maintained and managed the cluster sharding and data insertion process. Used the DB for real-time data insertion.
- Conducted query development in Hive and Splunk to generate valuable reports used by clients to understand areas that require more ATMs.
- Used CloudFormation and Ansible to spin up infrastructure in the AWS cloud. Set up autoscaling, load balancers, Route 53, and CloudFront.
Microservices Deployment with Cluster Setup
• Coordinated with developers to build up Docker images for multiple tech stacks like Node.js, Spring Boot, and Angular. Built and pushed images to Nexus. Created helm carts to deploy the application to the Kubernetes environment.
• Created CI/CD pipeline using AWS code commit and Code Pipeline to push microservices to infrastructure.
• Integrated the CICD pipeline with security tools to validate images and applications for vulnerabilities using checkmark and SonarQube.
One-click Infrastructure Setup for AlphaSense
The pipeline builds the Docker images and integrates with security tools such as JUnit test cases, SonarQube, Checkmarx, and Twistlock, which scan images for vulnerabilities. The artifacts were pushed to the nexus. If failures occurred, the application was deployed in Kubernetes with no downtime and rollback to the previous version.
Created Terraform scripts to push logs and monitoring metrics to CloudWatch and generate alerts via email. In addition, using the script setup database and its backup, CloudFront, Route 53, and ALB, along with instance-level and service-level auto-scaling, was done using Terraform. AWS SSO was integrated with the Azure Active directory.
Automated EKS Cluster Set Up with CI/CD pipelineshttps://github.com/aditi10/terraform-eks-cluster-jenkins
• I helped the team Dockerize their applications and set up CI/CD pipelines integrating security tools. This gave developers and testers a smooth experience integrating code and quickly deploying changes to various environments.
• I supported the team in integrating the EFK stack for logging and analysis. This helped developers to view their logs on the Kibana dashboard for respective environments. In Addition, integrated the cluster with Prometheus and Grafana to view and monitor the metrics.
• The Kubernetes resources were spun up with helm to prevent manual intervention and support automation.
.NET CI/CD Setup on Cloud
Initially, I dockerized the .NET application and built the Docker image, which was then pushed to the image repository. Multiple image versions were created to accommodate different application requirements, enabling developers to work on their respective .NET flavors without any difficulties.
Subsequently, the Docker image was retrieved and deployed to the ECS Fargate cluster, which is serverless.
The entire pipeline process was executed seamlessly, facilitating the team to achieve their goals quickly and efficiently.
Terraform, Jenkins, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon EKS, AWS IAM, Git, Helm, ELK (Elastic Stack), Grafana, Packer, VPN, Amazon CloudWatch, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), AWS ELB, Cluster, Gradle, GitHub, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), NGINX, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), AWS Fargate, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Ansible, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Twistlock, Splunk, AWS CloudFormation, CircleCI, GitLab CI/CD, AWS Glue, Apache Maven, Kibana, Amazon CloudFront CDN
DevOps, Azure DevOps, Continuous Delivery (CD), Microservices, Microservices Architecture, Automation, Continuous Integration (CI), Agile, DevSecOps
Kubernetes, Linux, Azure, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Nexus, AWS Lambda, AWS Cloud Computing Services, Unix, Red Hat OpenShift, Spinnaker, Pentaho, Apache Kafka, Windows Server, AWS ALB, Amazon EC2
CI/CD Pipelines, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), AWS DevOps, Argo CD, Prometheus, Kubernetes Operations (kOps), AWS Certified Solution Architect, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Containers, Cloud Computing, Networking, Networks, AWS Transit Gateway, AWS CodePipeline, AWS Cloud Architecture, Amazon RDS, Architecture, Containerization, Deployment, GitHub Actions, Azure Virtual Networks, Shell Scripting, Amazon Route 53, Load Balancers, Amazon Machine Images (AMI), GitOps, ECS, ETL Tools, Cloud, Configuration Management, Full-stack, AWS NAT Gateway, Agile DevOps, System Testing Pipelines, APIs, Monitoring, Security Policies & Procedures, Amazon MSK, AWS Database Migration Service
Python, Bash, Python 3, Bash Script, Go
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Datadog, PostgreSQL
Hadoop, .NET, ASP.NET, Windows PowerShell
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
College of Engineering Pune - Pune, India
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Cloud Native Computing Foundation
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
International Certification Institute