Software Egnineer2017 - 2020Inspectpoint (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Developed and designed new features using Ruby on Rails with PostgreSQL.
- Tracked and fixed existing system issues using Trello as a reporting tool.
- Developed a RESTful API for the system to be consumed by iPad applications.
- Used gems like Active Admin for Admin Panel, prawn for PDF generation, and devise for authentication.
Chatbot Messenger Automation Platform2017 - 2017Code Nero (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Facebook Open Graph API, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Created a chatbot platform using Facebook Graph and Messenger APIs.
- Used Ruby on Rails for the back end and integrated payments using Stripe.
- Used Facebook Graph API and Messenger API to send automated messages to customers, and used Active Admin for the admin panel.
Co-founder and Technical Lead2015 - 2016Rabbit Drop
- Developed web and mobile applications for this platform.
- Managed a team that included two developers and six interns.
- Deployed and maintained the production app on DigitalOcean.
- Developed a RESTful API for the system to be consumed by other applications, including Android apps.
- Used the open source Spree gem for cart system implementation.
- Integrated third-party APIs like Google Analytics, Slack, and Twilio.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015I2c, Inc.
- Integrated APIs in some of the major modules for Cholder 3.0.
- Performed testing of different applications of the MCP (My Card Place) platform.
- Analyzed requirements and prepared an end-to-end sheet of test cases for data-driven testing.
- Performed UI testing, unit testing, black box testing, white box testing, and regression testing on various applications.