DevOps Cloud Engineer2019 - PRESENTFlexion, Inc.
Technologies: AWS, Python, Terraform
- Supported a team with Python deployments via Docker.
- Implemented ECS clusters for deployment scalability.
- Used AWS lambda services.
- Supported CI/CD in CloudBees Jenkins.
- Maintained and deployed infrastructure using Terraform.
Lead Developer2015 - PRESENTMore Empowered, Inc.
- Supported many businesses in the development of software solutions for their businesses. This is a consulting business that focuses on technology and business coaching development.
- Created a mobile app design for hybrid apps on iOS and Android.
- Set up a simple website for a small business.
- Implemented a Facebook page and integrated the Facebook API for websites and mobile apps.
- Created business plans and also managed them.
Senior DevOps Engineer2018 - 2018Medici Ventures, Inc.
Technologies: Python, Bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, HashiCorp, Vault, Java, PostgreSQL
- Supported the back-end development team in packaging and deploying the microservices to the Google cloud using GitLab, Artifactory, Helm, Vault, and Terraform.
- Architected the Kubernetes environments for testing staging and production.
- Architected the CI/CD pipelines using GitLab and Helm.
- Deployed Rancher, LDAP, and Vault servers for the management of developer access.
- Deployed and managed Google cloud services for GKE, firewalls, SAML-auth, Cloud SQL, and more.
Senior DevOps Engineer2016 - 2018Sling TV Dish Network
Technologies: SaltStack, Python, Django, Go, Helm, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory
- Supported multiple development teams as part of a DevOps and Cloud-Native team.
- Deployed and managed the Atlassian Suite of tools and build services for project management, builds, and releases (such as Jira, Bitbucket, HipChat, Bamboo, Artifactory, and Jenkins).
- Developed CI/CD pipelines.
- Constructed multiple TerraForm deployment plans. These plans were used for both deployment of servers and load testing by scaling services up and down.
- Developed one-click deployment of Kubernetes environments and Rancher 1.0 servers to VMware and AWS.
- Developed and managed internal VM requests and deployments.
- Wrote SaltStack formulas for the configuration management and provisioning of thousands of servers.
DevOps Build and Release Engineer2015 - 2016Storagecraft Technology Corporation
Technologies: Python, CMake, C/C++, Linux and Windows Server Management, Qt, SaltStack
- Developed SaltStack formulas and plans.
- Managed build servers using Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Implemented package management for Windows, CentOS, and Ubuntu packages.
- Crafted CMake build plans.
- Oversaw the Atlassian stack of tools including Jira, Bamboo, HipChat, and Bitbucket self-hosted services.
- Managed VMware ESXi services.